Home Depotworst company on earth

R

We have purchased kitchen cabinets from Homedepot in Nov. 2007, till present they are refusing to take back nor replace them. We have been at a lost till present. We also opened an credit card thru homedepot and while trying to dispute it the credit card company said to me they are working for Homedepot. I feel the consumer should be aware of this before opening up a credit card from HomeDepot. We have hired an attorney to write a letter and still at still. I would love to air this. We have spent thousands of dollars to eat with our four children. Someone haves to put a stop to this and it would be a dream come true if this could be on TV. please help. I am disabled and have a ill husband. But most of all to go to the court the lawyer wants over 6, 000 as a deposit, that we can not do at this time.