Home Depotrebate scam

J

Scam, scam, scam. I have religiously send in for the past 4 months the 11% rebate forms in and still have never received 1 rebate. I have called in and was promised they would send it after arguing with them for 2 hours. They tried every excuse not to pay me but lost every time.
Here is the funny part, I just did my taxes and spent $167, 000.00 with home depot last year alone. I am going on every scam alert, fraud page and more until this is resolved. Home depot is full of crap and never stands behind anything.