Home Depotelectrical

I am sad to say that I don't plan on buying my electrical supplies at your Flemington, NJ store anymore. The inventory is embarrassing, and the customer service has gone down hill. Today I asked an associate for help, and he was too busy on a personal phone call to help. I have to now go to another store to fulfill my needs. I am an electrical contractor, and I am usually here many times a week spending money. Even common items for simple tasks are out of stock. Get it together Hope Depot. Maybe Lowe's or Cooper will be able to help! ( I overheard your associates conversation while he told me to wait, not work related at all!!!)