Holsted Jewelers / Fingerhut Co.charging monies w/out my approval

I began purchasing Fingerhut products when Holsted Jewelers asked if I wanted to choose a piece of jewelry; that it would appear on my Fingerhut bill. Thinking that it was approximately $29, hesitantly I accepted, even though I do not have lots of money, and hardly wear jewelry. I am a student who is busy studying, and on the go the majority of time. I am not working, but live on a limited income. I do like many of Fingerhut products, but unable to purchase everything I see on their catalogs due to lack of monies. I have a limited budget. I have tried to call Holsted Jewelers many times; each time their recorder states that the phones are not working. I have also called Fingerhut and not allowed to speak to management/supervisor. Yet, they continue to add the cost of jewelry without my knowledge/approval. This tells me that my bill will continue to grow, even though I pay my monthly bill. Today, again I was refused to speak to a supervisor at Fingerhut. Also, I was told that jewelry was sent to me, and $50+ added to my bill. This not only takes me away from my studies, i.e. going to the post office everytime they send the jewelry; this is absurd. I informed the Fingerhut Customer Service Agent that the phone number they give customers is no good; also, that I will be submitting a complaint to our Attorney General for the State of California, in Sacramento. I began purchasing Fingerhut products when Holsted Jewelers asked if I wanted to choose a piece of jewelry; that it would appear on my Fingerhut bill. Thinking that it was approximately $29, hesitantly I accepted, even though I do not have lots of money, and hardly wear jewelry. I am a student who is busy studying, and on the go the majority of time. I am not working, but live on a limited income. I do like many of Fingerhut products, but unable to purchase everything I see on their catalogs due to lack of monies. I have a limited budget. I have tried to call Holsted Jewelers many times; each time their recorder states that the phones are not working. I have also called Fingerhut and not allowed to speak to management/supervisor. Yet, they continue to add the cost of jewelry without my knowledge/approval. This tells me that my bill will continue to grow, even though I pay my monthly bill. Today, again I was refused to speak to a supervisor at Fingerhut. Also, I was told that jewelry was sent to me, and $50+ added to my bill. This not only takes me away from my studies, i.e. going to the post office everytime they send the jewelry; this is absurd. I informed the Fingerhut Customer Service Agent that the phone number they give customers is no good; also, that I will be submitting a complaint to our Attorney General for the State of California, in Sacramento. I just wonder how they are charging people, possibly stating that they sent the jewelry, while the customer never knew anything – more so Fingerhut entering/adding to our bill without approval. (I could not attach 2 copies for proof; only accepts proof photos.)

charging monies w/out my approval
charging monies w/out my approval

john Mar 26, 2011

4, 000 comments Stealth? I bet you even in my poorest momment I have more money than you (lol).
    cut and past link: http://www.piggybankblog.com/2008/03/25/stealth/
    My name is John Wright AND I AM FIGHTING BACK!
    John Wright