Hobby Lobbyhattiesburg ms

D

In December 12 I purchased 2 bar stools. I had carried on in a buggy at checkout so the representative could get the needed barcodes
I explained to the clerk that i didn't have room in my car for the stools. Candice the employee that was asked told me I could leave and could pick them up later that night. I called back to the store and spoke with Candice on the next morning. The weather was bad and it was raining. She told me no problem that I had 30 days to pick the stools up. I came to the store tonight with my receipt. The man brought out two stools and I was told I had taken the other one with me when I left. I asked could they not pull the item number in their computer and see that they should only have one left in stock when there was two on the shelf. I was left waiting for 45 minutes while the manager disappeared to review the security tapes. I was treated like a common thief.
For the record I spent another 122$$ plus my daughter spent $60 right before I requested the stools. I have never been so humiliated in my entire life...all this over a 60$ stool!!! Really??? I would love to know how many items were shoplifted while the manager was reviewing security tapes!!! Worst customer experience ever!!!