Hit Web Designpayment to contracted employees

After working for Heritage Web design as a outsource writer and having our payment schedules changed and having more and more hoops added each month to what we were suppose to do to earn our $.05 a word I was glad when they had a downturn in business and could no longer keep my contract.

I turned in my last invoice and was expecting my check in a timely manor. This did not happen. I had heard rumors that they shorted, "lost" or took their sweet time paying you for your last check but only had a problem with them once until this time. Checks are sent out and you have to give them 10 days to reach you. I usually received mine within 3 days so I called to ask if they had sent them out. (that was the one problem; once they "forgot" to send out everyones checks for outsource.

I was then told to wait the full 10 days. I went on vacation and came back 4 days after the 10 day time period. Another 2 days and I finally got my check. I was working so I tried to cash this final check 3 days after I got it. I went to the bank and was told that there wasn't enough money in the account to Clear the $240 check. I overheard the teller talking to the phone help guy and they were over $78, 000.00 in the hole!

I just wanted to warn all those who have heard the rumors and thought it was just a bunch of bitter people, well yes and no. Are these people bitter, yes because they haven't gotten what they were suppose to and no because I'm sure somewhere there are people who have never had a problem with them. I unfortunately am not one of them. Warning do not expect any money from them. You may not get it.

• Vi
    victim of hit Aug 26, 2016

Custom Website Design
    Starting at Just $199!
    Fully Custom website design by professional website designers for less than you'd pay for a template.

THEY ARE LIARS, CHEATS, Charge your creditcard and then refuse customer service.tech support line is a SCAM.they have a message saying will call back.i have never heard from them.
    they show a different product before approval and change it to something different after your approval.it is basically the CUSTOMER HAS TO PROVE HE IS RIGHT AND THEY DONT NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING.what ever they do is correct because they have your moneyww

• ExHitDesigner Aug 26, 2016

HITWEB/ISO WEBWORKS and its governing gang of misfits, Mark Stong, Kevin Morill, Dave and Jremy Aitken, Matt Nelson, Taner Wolsey and the Rest are continuing on with 10 Day Web Scam companies. I would hate to believe that former employees and victimized patrons are being censored on this matter when over months of hard work has been committed to tracking and locating these monsters and preventing them from continuing. Please be aware, the Dept of Justice, Internal Revenue and Utah DA's office have frequented this site (complaints bord) for not just our info, but the info of the Visiting Accused Parties. Folks, lets keep helping the DOJ and IRS, POST HERE AND KEEP IT GOING. Check out these older videos to be reminded, or to oeven catch up, NEW MEMBERS ALWAYS WELCOME! http://www.youtube.com/user/ExHitDesigner You can also join our complaints board group at http://www.complaintsboard.com/panel.php?action=groups&subaction=viewdiscussions&id=2695

• Cr
    Crack the Code Aug 25, 2016

I was sold a "custom website", instead I got a "template" that looked nothing like I asked. I even submitted photos and example websites so they could get the design exactly how I wanted it... Yes, I gave them a picture to follow!!! How hard is that??? Instead they gave me a crappy template that looked like my 2 month old daughter created using my iphone!

DO NOT USE HIT WEB DESIGN, OR WHATEVER COMPANY THEY SAY THEY ARE... I REPEAT, DO NOT YOU HIT WEB DESIGN!!

I now asked for my money back, $220, and they claimed they worked so much on it that now they will only refund $55. Wow! I guess selecting the template on putting my name on it was a struggle! So $165 for 30 seconds of work?? and crappy work at that? My manager over seeing the project was named Kaden... what a joke.

• Al
    Aliddee Aug 11, 2016

I was referred to Hit Web and did not do any research on this company. My experience has been horrible.

After 4 months and hours and hours of calls and emails, I have absolutely nothing for the $500 I paid them.

I chose to terminate my agreement and questioned for my CASH back and they told me the fine print in the agreement basically says they do not have to deliver anything and they can terminate at any time without notice or a refund.

Please tell everyone not to go near the company.

• Na
    Nancy Rewalt Aug 11, 2016

This company has "no shame". Our company depends on our website for our children book purchases. HIT is a monster company that is truly despicable in their company practices--unethical in following through on customer complaints. They are also nickle and diming us to death. Our website was wonderful but now it is in shambles because it isn't working properly. We want in on the class action lawsuit against them. Their faulty software gave our website updating issues and their technicians screwed up the change back. Don't ever give them your credit card information. What a sham!

• Ar
    Aremee Aug 11, 2016

HIT Web Designs, formerly known as Heritage Web Design contacted me after I submitted a request for a bid for a web site design through a third party service. They told me they could design my website from scratch, provide hosting and design a logo, all for $400.00. I hired them and gave them my AMEX Platinum card number to start the work. A few days later someone called and requested art work, text, graphics etc to produce the website. After that I never got a response from them. No returned emails, no returned calls, nothing. I immediately filed a complaint with AMEX Platinum, who tried to contact HIT Web Design. They did not respond to AMEX, so AMEX credited me the $400. HIT web design is apparently some sort of scam. The fact that they bill under "Heritage Web Design" further verifies their intention of stealing money from consumers without providing any services at all. Stay away from this company.

• ExHitDesigner Aug 11, 2016

Newest phone call to ISO Webworks. They are screening Calls to avoid us complaining. Listen for yourself:
    Then give em a call or leave a message, we will not stop until we are answered!

Empower by knowledge Aug 11, 2016

FYI: The Heraldextra did not check out any facts and therefore its new release is flawed and primarily the words of a criminal defense attorney as well as other releases using this information.

One must ask who Sonny Olsen actually represents? Kevin Morrill i.e. isowebworks etc or Heritage Management Services, LLC aka Heritage Web Solutions aka Hit Web Design aka David Aiken, Mark Strong, Leah Young, Eddie Dockery, Bradford Stone? Remember that Kevin Morrill was a key management member of HIT and is family related to David Aiken. He claims to have quit March 4, 2011, the day that employees at Hit were made aware of the lies that were being told. Kevin claims to start up a new company within 4 days with 20 new employees from HIT. That takes a lot of capital, equipment, software and leads etc.
    Why has Sonny Olsen participated in a campaign to clear Kevin Morrill and isowebworks. Isn’t this a conflict of interest?

Kevin Morrill told employees he was in the same boat as them. Kevin did not sleep in his car in the freezing cold because he was locked out of his apartment because he was not paid his wages. Kevin Morrill did not beg for patience to keep a roof over his head because he was not paid his waged for weeks and weeks. Kevin Morrill was paid.

One must ask how much money was taken from people under false or misrepresentation of products or services when the tax bill is 17.1 million. If 17.1 is representative of a 20 percent tax that would make the take $204 million dollars from around the world. Not to mention the Hatti donations that HIT took from its employees and the public. No one has released any confirmation that the funds taken in for Hatti actually went to Hatti. HIT web pages requesting donations for Hatti were up days before its closing and were taken down quickly upon notice of a criminal investigation. Is this a coincidence?

HIT’s web pages for sales leads remained up and running for days before posting a notice of its closing.

Any former customer of HIT who has been contacted by Isowebworks, PPC Management or any related company should contact the Utah County Attorney’s office directly.

Ask yourself if the same people are running a new company with the same equipment, the same people, the same software that they have placed their new logo on, why would you expect different results?

Empower by knowledge Aug 11, 2016

HIT closed its doors on March 8, 2011. The same day isowebworks set-up through the Utah Division of Corporations. It appears that HIT is now isowebworks, ppcmanagment and remoteitresources. Due to the number of complaints they have reworked their web pages. Search isowebwork and read the complaints.
    Any one who has information is encouraged to contact the Utah County Attorney.

• Ut
    utookthewordsoutofmymouth Aug 11, 2016

hey hey looks like i've missed alot! i can't believe they actually closed down i mean i can believe it but it took so long!!! so i wanna know what happened exactly on the last day? can anyone fill me in? i can't believe iso thinks they are different. kevin and carrie bought the business licenses in February aren't they in breach of the non-compete clause when they did this? i wonder if they have learned from hit's mistakes so far it doesn't sound like it. I would love to read their TOS for iso web works too. i wonder how much is different. even if it is different. haha someone please tell me

• 71
    71Shorty Aug 11, 2016

I would love to join this lawsuit! They got me for thousands. Never produced a site that was functional, constant problems building the site, stone walled every time I called to resolve an issue, placed the site online without my knowledge when there were numerous problems with it and it was not functional so they could charge me monthly fees, and then refused a refund of any sort. Deceptive from the begining. My business failed as a result! HIT/HERITAGE needs to pay for their actions!

• Ho
    Hondle Aug 11, 2016

HIT Web Design is the most unprofessional company that I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Their customer service is a joke – they take WEEKS to complete ANY simple task and that's if you're fortunate enough to have them complete the task at all! They've charged my credit card for fees that I never authorized and offered no explanation for same. They never return phone calls or e-mails. I would HIGHLY recommend opposed to using the company.

• Ba
    Barb in NJ Jun 17, 2016

Unfortunately, our experience with HIT WEB Design was exactly like the many other complaints posted here and other sites. Had we known this beforehand, we would never have agreed to entrust our website into the hands of this company. If you are considering using HIT Web Design, PLEASE READ AND TAKE THESE COMPLAINTS SERIOUSLY!

We are extremely disappointed in HIT for both the "process" and false promises made that problems with our site would be fixed. These issues were never corrected and we were mislead repeatedly. The website created by HIT is embarrassing and not professionally designed-we cannot consider using it in any form.

We are seeking a refund and like many others will be contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's office for the State of Utah.

Buyer beware!

ethicalhit Jun 17, 2016

Heritage Web Solutions/ Hit Web Design closed it doors for good today at 11:00. Currently if you are a Heritage Web Solutions customer you can only access your account by contacting the server company Fiber Net http://www.fiber.net/content/heritage-and-hit-web-design

If you have paid money to Hit Web Design/ Heritage Web Solutions I suggest you do a Charge back on your Credit Card immediately and see if you can get anything back.

Please post your stories.

sandrarose Jun 17, 2016

I advise you to go to your bank and do a chargeback. I used to be a client of HIT web design, I paid $2, 000 for a website, they gave me the run around and asked me to contact their management. Once I contacted my bank and sent my bank all the information, within three months I got a FULL REFUND from the bank. These people are crooks.

HIT Management Jun 17, 2016

It is in our best interest to work with customers who have complaints in order to reach a reasonable and fair resolution and establish a long term business relationship. One of our core values is to demonstrate our respect and commitment to all of our clients. In most cases, we go beyond what is fair for the company to satisfy a displeased client.

If you have a specific complaint or concern, please communicate directly with me at [email protected] or [email protected]
    Warmest Regards,
    Quality Control Administrator

ethicalhit Jun 17, 2016

Hit Web Design has already set up shop again and is already scamming people again. They are now doing business as ISO Webworks

this is their new URL

Their phone number is
    [protected]

This company is currently registered to their former CTO Kevin Morrill

Contact them and demand your paycheck or your refund.

• Mj
    MJDT Jun 17, 2016

If anyone reads most complaints against HIT, it is striking how many cut and paste, generic responses they make, almost always blaming the client. This is a company full of psychopaths, believing they are entitled to rip off "suckers, " aka many consumers.

See how most of their responses lack a full name (if a name at all), title and phone and fax numbers?

This company has no intention of helping.

They are a largely fraudulent company that the city of Provo, the state of Utah should shut down, make numerous arrests and take to court before prison sentences are handed down. Complaints against them are not isolated incidents, they don't resolve them either. If you look closely at the BBB, their grade is a C, which is terrible, and resolutions don't indicate consumer satisfaction, they indicate the credit card company you use has washed their hands of you. That's "resolved" to them.

HIT will not finish most people's projects, they will not provide a degree of customer service beyond "F" quality and you will lose a bundle.

Spend money on the lottery. Even as itsy-bitsy as those odds are that you'll accomplish anything more than wasting your money, there is the smallest of chances you might actually get something for your money. With HIT, that is highly unlikely.

They post many fake testimonials, they put up some feel-good thing about Haiti relief to deceive you.

LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES.

Don't let your dream be stolen.

I'm not sharing my name for one reason. This company is vindictive and mafia like in their business dealings.

• We
    web design frauds Mar 08, 2012

I can relate, my web designer 499websites.com 360 networkservices inc has disappeared and does not respond. Karim from customer service gave me an estimated time frame of 5 weeks beta version It has been 7 weeks now. I do not know what my options are please Help. I have paid all upfront cost in advance and have no chances of getting any monies back.

Anzhe Aug 13, 2011

They are a scam and fraud. DO NOT do business with them. I was with them for 5 years. They scammed me out of $3, 000. Kept calling and saying my service was going to expire and if I renewed today I would get 3 months free. When i came to my senses, I had prepaid for 5 years!!! I have been on hold with their billing dept for over 10 minutes and then routed to VOICE mail- and on more than one occasion!! They will not return emails or phone calls – they are a scam. Stay away, run away and file charges.

urscrewed Aug 11, 2011

It appears that they, meaning ISO Web Works or whatever name they are going by now, are still scamming people!

David Aitken was not associated with ISO Web Works in anyway? Then my question is how he sold this customer their website? Didn't Mr. Sonny Olsen release a statement that the two companies were not connected in any business dealings? I would love to hear Sonny Olsen's response.

One word for you Mr. Aitken. BUSTED!

urscrewed Jun 24, 2011

Great News! HIT Web Design appears to still be in business! They are just operating under a different name. Heritage Web Design LLC and also have spun off their software to ISO Web Works! You can contact them and if HIT Web Design owes you money feel free to contact either business or Leah Young @ [protected]!

urscrewed Jun 24, 2011

ethicalhit Jun 11, 2011

you can find it on numerous websites like spokeo.com

Matt Marino Jun 02, 2011

Can some one give me the Address and phone number of Mr. David Aitkens?
    I would like to ask him (kindly) in person for the money back he stole from me.

Any info at all would be very appreciated. As we all know I and so many others will not rest until this man sees justice.

Empower by knowledge Mar 29, 2011

HIT Web Design, Heritage Web Solutions, Heritage Managment Services, Inc., David Aiken, are still open for buisness under assumed names: isowebworks.com, yourhitsite.com, HIT Development, remoteitresources.com, ppcmanagment.com and others.
    Check out the complaints under iso webworks or isowebworks to get an understanding of what is going on.

Empower by knowledge Mar 28, 2011

These people have been scammed and defrauded. Attempting to profit there from is inappropriate.
    Anyone who wishes can prepare a site for free at http://demo.joomla.org/ It has been designed for non-programmers to get their sites up quickly and easily. Within minutes or the same day your site is up and running. The site you create will look professionally prepared for free.

You can do social sites, e-commerce sites, and much much more.
    Who uses Joomla?
    MTV Quizilla
    Here are just a few examples of Web sites that use Joomla:
    * MTV Networks Quizilla (Social networking) - http://www.quizilla.com
    * IHOP (Restaurant chain) - http://www.ihop.com
    * Harvard University (Educational) - http://gsas.harvard.edu
    * Citibank (Financial institution intranet) - Not publicly accessible
    * The Green Maven (Eco-resources) - http://www.greenmaven.com
    * Outdoor Photographer (Magazine) - http://www.outdoorphotographer.com
    * PlayShakespeare.com (Cultural) - http://www.playshakespeare.com
    * Senso Interiors (Furniture design) - http://www.sensointeriors.co.za

Check out their sample sites and portfolios at http://community.joomla.org/showcase/
    A Joomla site through the Demo is hosted for the first 30 days for free on cloudaccess.net. You can move your site to any hosting company you desire.

If you need to add a feature to your site like a shopping cart the add-ons are free or have minimal costs of $0-$30. If you wish to change something the software helps you do that for free. If there is a feature that you would like and there is not an add-on available, you can make a request for help. The costs are reasonable. There are no high pressured sales people to worry about.

Joomla is type of software that allows companies like HIT now beleived to be isowebworks, remoteitresources and PPCmanagementllc to produce a website for your review quickly. They are not building your site nor coding to build your site. They use free open source packages like Joomla to build the sites. This software is available to the public (you) for free. Why pay someone else to do this when you can do it yourself with ease and for free. Before you pay someone to build your site give Joomla a try.

Joomla is a free open source content management system (CMS). Some companies put there name on top of the CMS and call it their product when in fact it is the work of many who have devoted their time to the free open source development projects.

We are not against anyone choosing to pay someone to create the sites using Joomla. We are only against not giving credit to the free open source community who actually developed the programs such as Joomla and disclosing its usage to the public.

Because of the short amount of time it takes to build a site with Joomla, use care when paying someone to build your site. Make sure they have actually built sites from scratch and understand CSS, XML, HTML, JavaScript, PHP, Perl, and AJAX at a minimum. Make sure they have and are building some sites from scratch or have disclosed to you that they only use a CMS. Make sure it is disclosed in your contract if they will build the code themselves and have qualified programmers or use free open source software.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:
    1. Never sign a contract that does not provide a full refund if you are not satisfied with the product or service.
    2. Make sure that you do not pay for hosting until your site is live and functioning the way you requested.
    3. Make sure that you ”own” your site code with no strings attached except payment for the building of the site as agreed to in writing.
    4. Never sign an agreement that does not require a deadline for building the site or provides for phased rollout with deadlines of features. You can even request that there is a penalty for each day the site is past the due date to motivate the completion of the site.
    5. Never agree to jurisdiction outside of your own state or country.
    6. Never agree that the full price as been earned or is due unless the site is built to your satisfaction.
    7. Make sure you have documentation of what is in scope of your request and what is out of scope for your request. Get it in writing.
    8. Never let anyone pressure into purchasing anything. Tell them that you need to review it with your partners and that until you have your partner”s sign off you can not make the purchase. Then take the time to research and review the information before you buy. Get a family member or trusted friend to be your partner in helping you make the decision. Get three opinions before you buy. If you are uncomfortable in any way don’t buy. It is better to wait than be sorry.
    9. Always read the terms of the agreement before you sign. If you don’t like the terms you can change them. Any company that is unwilling to work with you on the terms is giving you a sign of what is ahead. Run don’t walk away from a company that is unwilling to work with your terms.

• ExHitDesigner Mar 26, 2011

Then give em a call or leave a message, we will not stop until we are answered!

hitexemployee Mar 22, 2011

Can anyone else add anything to this? also, i read on another thread that there is a lawsuit in the works, does someone have the attorneys info?

hitexemployee Mar 21, 2011

OOPS. It looks like I added Dave aitkens lien twice...

FOUND IT!!

Entry #: [protected] Recorded: 2/10/2011 8:36:33 AM Pages: 5
    Instrument Date: 12/22/2010 Consideration:$44, 788.21
    Kind of Inst: J LN - JUDGMENT LIEN NOTICE Fees:$18.00
    Rec Party: SIMPLIFILE for STEPHEN B. ELGGREN, P.C.
    HERITAGE MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC

Rec Party: INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
    AITKEN, DAVID
    Grantee(s): UNITED STATES INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE
    Abbv Legal Desc: - SERIAL # [protected] - SERIAL # [protected]
    e liens that I found.. Notice, that I cant find the lien from AETNA, maybe I just can't find it or they were actually paid back!

urscrewed Mar 20, 2011

I was just thinking that there are many customer's that are on the monthly hosting charge. I wonder where that is going? They are stupid thieves. When we worked there they stole our services because they didn't pay us and now they are still getting money from customers with the monthly hosting fee.

• Mi
    Miss Lujan Mar 15, 2011

HIT WEB DESIGN VICTIMS PLEASE READ!
    [protected] CALL

PLEASE CALL THE FOLLOWING COUNTY'S ATTORNEYS OFFICE, LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS IN ORDER TO REQUEST A VICTIMS PACKET. THERE IS AN OVERWHELMING AMOUNT OF COMPLAINTS. THE DISTRICT HAD TO TURN THE CASE OVER TO THE COUNTY!

[protected] CALL

• ExHitDesigner Mar 12, 2011

Here it is, the phone call you've all been waiting for, Tanner Wolsey over at ISO Webworks. Coincidence, NO! How much more HIT influence do you need at this young web design company called ISO Webworks. Listen for yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltyn6NvTb8o

Lets make this Video Viral!!!

ethicalhit Mar 11, 2011

Do a charge back on your Credit Card immediately. Call your bank.

• Co
    CommonsenseIMHO1 Mar 11, 2011

>"If you are planning on owning a car past 90k miles Do not buy a GM you will not be happy with it"

I would not own a GM just out of the factory!

• Dr
    dressmesavvy Mar 11, 2011

WOW!! Very eye opening! Who knew...I hired Hit in May of 2010. to do a ladies fashion boutique. I gave them half of the toatal...$4700. Now they are out of business!!! Are you frigin kidding...My web site had been in construction since May 2010...all promises and 4 completion dates...but NO web site!! I have had 6 project managers...when I asked why? they said It was standard! Each tried to sell me something and some were successful...little did I know! They committed to a project where they couldnt deliver!! Almost 5000.00 I gave them! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! Thieves...dishonest...and shameful!!! Justice shall be served and Karma is a ###! Good Luck to all who screwed the paying honest customers! Theres so much more...what everyone writes is completely correct, unfortunetly we can not forworn anyone because HIT is toast!!!

• Ge
    getstarcpr Mar 10, 2011

CALL AND FILE A CLAIM WITH THE PROVO, UT POLICE DEPARTMENT!!! THEY ARE NOW TAKING REPORTS AND/OR COMPLAINTS AGAINST HIT WEB DESIGN FOR ANY FRAUD OR SCAM ACTIVITY. YOU CAN ASK FOR OFFICER DICK OR SGT. CROSBY - [protected] CALL! THE MORE CALLS THE BETTER. I JUST FILED MY CLAIM AND RECEIVED A CASE NUMBER. WHEN I CALLED AND MENTIONED HIT WEB DESIGN THEY ALREADY KNEW ABOUT THE COMPLAINTS THAT HAVE BEEN COMING IN. I DID MY PART TO SEE JUSTICE SERVED. I HOPE YOU WILL DO THE SAME. GOOD LUCK

NUMBER IS: