Having problems with Hibbett Sports?

Hibbett Sports reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 24, 2010. The latest review Order delayed for too long or overdue was posted on Sep 11, 2021. The latest complaint recommended purchase did not work out was resolved on Dec 15, 2014. Hibbett Sports has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 50 reviews. Hibbett Sports has resolved 2 complaints.

Hibbett Sports Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hibbett Sports Customer Service. Initial Hibbett Sports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hibbett Sports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hibbett Sports. Discuss the issues you have had with Hibbett Sports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hibbett Sports Complaints & Reviews

Hibbett SportsOrder delayed for too long or overdue

So I order a pair of shoes on the 26th of August but they still haven't come and it's been 4days since the expected arrival date. I've already contacted customer support but they haven't reached back.

Order delayed for too long or overdue

Aug 12, 2021

Hibbett Sports — Vapormax 21 fk grey/vol grey/volt/b shoes item # [protected] qty 1

On 06/24/21 I ordered the above identified shoes from Hibbett Sports 4901 N. Kickapoo in Shawnee, Ok. I wa...

Feb 20, 2021

Hibbett Sports — Retro 1 jordan

Hibbett sports on Fairview refused to sell any shoes which is understandable if that's the decision they...

Hibbett SportsThey will hold your money even if order not placed!!!!

I attempted to place an order for shoes, my size showed available - added to my cart & placed order - I immediately received an error message that the order was not placed. (the size that showed available - was not)

Later I noticed that my card was charged for the purchase - only to call customer service and be told it can take up to 30 days for the pending hold on my money to be released. For a purchase that was never made!!!

Never again!!! Buyer beware!!!

Feb 12, 2021

Hibbett Sports — Product never received and long painful refund process

Hi, I placed an online order (Order# [protected]) via www.Hibbett.com on November 09, 2020 with Hibbett...

Jan 15, 2021

Hibbett Sports — An employee

I walked in to shop by myself. My GF walked in about 5 minutes later. Apparently one of the employees had a...

Jan 11, 2021

Hibbett Sports — Return shoes with receipt purchased on 1/7/21

On 1/11/21 store associate (Julie) 127399 cashier: 127399 refused to give me a full refund. When I approached...

Dec 19, 2020

Hibbett Sports — Sneakers

Well I haven't received my stuff 10 days now. Slow slow slow. I could have ordered from China and got it...

Hibbett Sports11-28-20 retro 4 release

St. Louis city gear location Overland Plaza. Y'all manager let a heavy set back guy buy multiple shoes he went in bought 5 pair came back ten minutes later and bought 2 more pair. The store opens up at 7 every release and this happens every time. They managers sit in the store with the gate pulled down. These same guys will keep showing really close to noon again to get whatever is left.

Jan 11, 2020

Hibbett Sports — online order

I made an online purchase from Hibbett and they sent me someone else's order. When I called customer service...

Hibbett Sportsshoes

I purchased a pair of shoes online for my son's b6on the 9/22/2019 and I was sent a delivery confirmation for the 26th and my package was said to be left on my front porch. Now its been 6days and I was told I have to wait for an investigation to be completed then they will get back to me. So now my son's Birthday gift I purchased that I paid $201.40 on is just gone and the company said they don't reship. I've let my son down and I cannot afford to purchase him another pair of air jorda 3 for his Birthday. Thanks for ruining my sons 16th birthday.

Hibbettonline order

I placed a order with hibbett on tax free weekend and bought my child shoes. I never received the shoes and immediately contacted them. I was told that I could not get a refund and they could do nothing about it because it is my responsibility that everything is right not theirs. So they were sorry and they can't help me. So I called and explained it to them they told me they could help but I have to repurchase the shoes and I did not get the same deal that I bought them on. The dumbest and most unorganized company. Wasting all my money on a bullsh*t off brand a** footlocker!!!

Hibbett SportsOnline purchase

I attempted to place an order thru the website. One time it said my cvc number was wrong... So I corrected the number... And resubmitted... Now my card was declined... So imagine my surprise when I get a text from my bank about two $205.68 transactions on my account. It was late ao customer service was closed. I assumed my order was placed and my jordan's... Not!!! No shoes... No money!!! And then... Customer service was rudeeeee af!!

Hibbett Sportsonline ordering

on 07/31/19 I placed an order under my 16 year old son's hibbetts account. my email, my cc, my billing address and me as the person picking up the shoes. 45 minutes later the order was cancelled due to the hibbetts account being in my sons name. an authorization was made on my card for the amount of the order. this was my sons money for he worked for this summer for these shoes for school. now I am told that the authorization will not come off my card for up to 30 days. not acceptable. I cannot afford to buy the shoes again and wait for the authorization to drop off. it seems that the problem is a coupon if you created an account that is the issue but when you create the account it says you only have to be over 13. clearly most children will not be making the purchases. highly disappointed in your customer service that had absolutely no solution for me. I would love a response tro this complaint. my email patricia.[protected]@hilton.com

Hibbett Sportsshipping

I'm highly upset that I sat on this website for an hour to purchase a new release. I order them and I received a delivery date of 5/13/19. On 5/9/19 I just so happen to check my email while at an appointment and I see your package was delivered at front door. $200 shoes was left at the door? The shoes should've definitely required a signature. Im panicking because I couldn't leave my appointment. I get home finally no shoes at front door, but there is a sticker on my door, I sighed with relief thinking; okay they weren't that dumb to just leave the shoes out on my porch. I will just pick them up tomorrow at the Accesspoint. Still wondering why it says delivered but its a sticker on my door. Next day I go to Accesspoint UPS store they hand me a tiny envelope Unbeknownst to me the package was sitting in the rain all night in an area that I would never check for a package to be on the side of my house. Im livid because the box is drenched. WHAT COMPANY SHIPS EXPENSIVE ITEMS and not require a signature. This was my first and last time ordering from this company!! Never again! Buyers beware! Order from a more reputable company. My Footaction shoes always require a signature!! It's Hibbetts fault not UPS!!

Hibbett Sportsmanager/employee

The manager was very rude and yelled at my son. Then proceeded to stick her tongue out at me as a paying customer because we were taking to long trying to find the right shoes. She refused to help us and just stood there making obscene gestures. I find this very offensive considering the amount of money I have spent in this very store over the past few years. She was very unprofessional and WILL NOT be shopping here again in the future.

Apr 05, 2019

Hibbett Sports — poor customer service

I called the Hibbett Sports store in Milledgeville, GA this evening. My phone call was made a 8:04pm, and an...

Hibbetts Sporting Goodsrewards point program

Hibbetts Sporting Goods offers you a so-called rewards program for every dollar you spend in their store. After you accumulate 200 points you receive a $10 gift certificate. While I personally prefer Dicks Sporting Goods due to the wider selections and varieties, I do tend to try and shop local when I can. I took my shopping to Hibbetts during Christmas time only to find out that all of the points I had accumulated that very day would expire the very following week. Apparently it is a company policy for all points to expire on Jan 1 of every year. Now what kind of "reward" program is that really? I find it to be sneaky and honestly don't like feeling tricked into a purchase. I would have gladly shopped at another store had I known that I was going to be ripped off my "reward" certificate. Buyers beware, if you are a smart shopper and watch for deals like this closely, do not be fooled like I was!

Hibbett Sports — theft sensor left on sweatpants I ordered online

I placed a online order 12/14 as a Christmas gift. So imagine our surprise when we discover the theft sensor...

Hibbett Sports — service

I walked in returning items that I has purchased that didn't fit the return lady by the name of deondra at...

Lovejoy