Having problems with Champs Sports?

Champs Sports Customer Service Contacts

111 South 1st Avenue
PO Box 8066

Wausau, Wisconsin
United States - 54402-8066

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Champs Sports Customer Service. Initial Champs Sports complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Champs Sports above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Champs Sports. Discuss the issues you have had with Champs Sports and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Champs Sports Complaints & Reviews

Champs SportsUnprofessional Associate

Today while visiting Champs in Stockton, CA (Sherwood mall) I had a very disappointing experience. There was an associate named Lisa using vulgar language over her headset, which my children had to witness. This was extremely unprofessional. The worst part about this is I shop here frequently, and this is not the first time I've had to experience this here dealing with her. This needs to be corrected as soon as possible.

Champs SportsShoes air max 95

I have a big issue with this company they tell me I can return shoes that are too small then try to say I wore the shoes that never been touched. Brand new shoes that I never touched if the shoes have any damages then yes I understand but I'f they never been touch or never been worn we got a problem . They need to stop make assumptions about things they don't know if u have prove I wore the shoes then I understand. If it's no prove that I wore the shoes then you should return them .

Champs SportsCustomer service

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Ordered 3 new pair of shorts, which were a little too tight even though I have 10 pairs of older CSG shorts that are the same size. I was away on vacation and missed the 45 day return policy. Customer support was understandable and offered to exchange them for the next size. Even though they sent me an RMA, after knowing I missed the 45 day return deadline and after they agreed to offer an RMA anyway due to extenuating circumstances, I shipped the shorts back and their warehouse declined my order and shipped them back to me.

I am amazed that the company would agree to something and then go back on it. I called twice today and was told no after they already agreed to replace my order with one size larger.

I am so disappointed with this company.

Champs SportsRetro 1

I ordered online for a curbside pickup and it stated 24hr wait time and it has been 72 hours and I have yet to be contacted and the store wont give them to me. Although I have a receipt of purchase. This is so stressful, I feel like I have been ripped off so I am contacting my bank and disputing the theft charges.

Customer number: [protected]
        Order number: 8841431
        Order date: 06/03/2020

Champs SportsJordan 6 dmp

Have called customer service on my order placed 3/30/2020 no answer on hold for hours two days total still no response and order has been placed received processed and not shipped, ? What is going on Would like this issue resolved I have comfrimation number and order number
          Thank you again email address Donald.[protected]@yahoo.com

Champs SportsItem not received or my money back

Good morning,
            I purchase 2 items online and I only received 1 item. I called champs customer service at [protected] on December 10th, and they opened an investigation with ups. I received and email from champ with my case # and order #. Since then I have called 3 times at the investigation phone number which was listed on the email that I received and I also have left a couple voicemails and no one has got back to me yet not even by email. I understand it take 7-10 days for the investigation but it looks it's taking longer. I also call the customer service again on December 18th to see if they knew anything about the investigation and they told me that someone was going to call me that same day or the next day.
            My email is [protected]@iclous.com
            My phone number is [protected]
            case# [protected]
            order#7735527

Thanks,
            Ana

Dec 02, 2019

Champs Sports — Customer service

I was in the Southland store where champs is at I was attempting to purchase some shoes there and one of the...

Nov 13, 2019

Champs Sports — management

The female manager was rude to me and my nephew. I filed a complaint wit the BB. she given her discount to...

Aug 02, 2019

Champs Sports — waiting for a refund for over 2 months

I have been waiting for a refund for over 2 months. First I was told it was refunded back on my card and I...

Champs Sports2 orders placed... neither processed or received, cant get thru to customer service

I have placed 2 online orders since 12/19 and both have failed to process thru the system. I have called customer service and waited to be serviced 1-1.5 hours on hold at least 6 times. I was provided a gift certificate for my inconvenience that was not usable and also provided an apology with a gift card for $50 that only had $20 loaded on it. Spent another 1.5 hours on hold this past Saturday talking to a supervisor named Omar who said he pushed the 2nd order thru, confirmed I would receive it end of this week, said he would email a new gift card the next day. It is now Wednesday...I have no email confirmation my order has been fulfulled, no tracking number for shipping, no gift certificate as promised and the only reason why I haven't given up is a relative in Germany wants these tennis shoes. They offer chat services which have been down since at least 12/19, I have emailed and called at least 3 supervisors and they don't call back, it took them 4-5 days to respond to an email and they said my problem was solved so they were closing it out. Clearly it wasn't. I have also sent a message thru Facebook with no assistance. Honestly, I don't know how they stay in business. Can someone assist me please?

Champs Sportstwo pair la of black jordan sneakers value $ 200.00

I purchased a pair of sneakers online but never received a confirmation email. I contacted a customer service and a lady told my order never went through so I have reorder it so I did and again money was taking off my account twice for the two transactions and the second time still no confirmation email. I contacted customer service and again my order didn't go through. No confirmation email or shipping email.
                Money was taking out of my account for a value of 410.00 dollars. I just want my two pair of sneakers or full refund of my hard earned money please and thank you.
                Champs Sports customers service is very bad and no help whatsoever. What the purpose of customers service with no help to you??

Champs Sports — shoes

On 12/8, I purchased a release shoe. The money was taken from my account on the same day, and this evening I...

Champs Sportsonline order

I am extremely aggravated by your company. I ordered a product online that is only on your website. After ordering I took a screenshot of the confirmation numbers, it also said I would get a confirmation email within 24 hours. After 3 days I didnt get the email so I emailed Champs. They automatically emailed me saying they would reply within 24 hours and they didn't. I did it again and still received nothing. I called today and they told me the order never went through and that I would have to order again. I am afraid to order again because right now the order is still processing on my debit card. So now I have no product and my card is short $100. I would like to hear back from your company.

Champs Sports — employee

I would like to inform you about an employee that works both at the champs brickyard and the hip mall in...

Champs Sports — customer servicing

I was shopping with my son at champs located in the westfarms mall in Connecticut and I was appalled by the...

Champs Sportsstore was closed for an hour and fifteen minutes after regular opening hours

Location: Champs Sports, Mayfair Mall, San Leandro, Ca.
                    Date of incident: 9/19/2018
                    Transaction: 208736. 9/19/2018. 11:19 AM

Last night, on 8/18/18, 7:38 PM, I called the Bayfair Mall Champs Sports store in San Leandro to check if they had the Air Force 1, Just Do IT's, size 8.5. The individual on the phone said they had only pair left, but, that they were closing in 20 minutes. I asked what time did they open the next day. I was told 10 AM. I got there today at 10 AM and the store was closed until 11:15 AM. During my purchase, I expressed my grievance of having to wait over an hour for the store to open and that I was told the the night before that the store was going to open at 10AM. I asked the clerk what the delay was in opening the store. He told me that there was an emergency. I asked him to elaborate and he went on to say that he had gotten into an altercation with his girlfriend and had to take the BART train instead of driving her car. He then asked another clerk for her code to ring up the transaction on the register. I asked to speak to the manager and he said that he was "basically" the manager. I asked him how I could lodge a complaint and he told me there was nothing he could do, yet, wouldn't give me his name.
                    I understand that things happen life, but, I feel like I should have been compensated, to some degree, for waiting over an hour to buy the last pair of size 8.5 shoes in the whole Bay Area, because he had a altercation with his lady friend, ESPECIALLY, since he could lie to me and claim to be the branch manager and cover up his lateness or not show any type of common courtesy toward my time being wasted due to his lack of responsibility.
                    Usually shopping at Champs Sports is a fun and exciting experience for my whole family and never really concerned myself with special offers because I did not have to be enticed to "come back" so to speak. We all profit, regardless. However, after encountering this situation, I was reminded of how more and more valueless common courtesy within the consumer retail market or much less, "customer service" has become. Which, if I might add, completely took the wind out of my sails.
                    Embarrassingly, I am requesting some type of response to my first, and possibly my last, disrespectful encounter at Champs Sports.

Champs Sportsadidas pants - red with white lines

Placed the order last week and received notification that the order would be delivered on 8/28/18. On 8/29/18 the UPS driver stopped in front of our house and proceeded with a package and then immediately returned back to his truck, searched packages in the back and then left saying he didn't have the package. Called today to find out the package was delivered to our local post office, then the Champs Sports CSR said the package was actually lost in transit. We requested a refund and to speak with a supervisor and then the CSR hung up the phone. Do not do business with this company. There's too much competition where people will do as they promised and treat you like a customer they want to return.

Champs Sportsout of stock

I have placed four order from Champs Sports and Eastbay (they are owned by the same company) in the last two weeks and have yet to receive a single item. So far two of the four items were out of stock, even though the website said they had the items. One item they are still looking for and said it take 4 business days before they cancel due to not having the item. Shipping is 5-6 business days so I would have time to find them somewhere else. The hold times were ridiculous when I called and let's not start with how rude and unapologetic their employees were. I have never experienced this level of service. I'm done with them. I would rather order from finish line and Hibbett Sports. Service has been awesome with them and quick free shipping.

Champs Sports — white nike jacket sp170912siv size large [protected] [protected]

I purchased this White Nike Jacket with light gray trim and a bright fluorescent yellow zipper last summer at...

Champs Sportsbox of product I purchased

I paid for Nike AF1 hightop and received a box that they came in not even recognizable, the sides cannot even hold together, they're are names signed in the box, I shouldn't have to not be able to have my shoes in their box, but his isn't the first time either, I've called customer service and they say that there's nothing they can do, it was not done during shipping. I have pictures to prove it. I'm a shoe fanatic so no way in hell should my purchased shoes show up at my door like this!