Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company — printer
The customer service rep was very nice but what a run around trying to get replacement for new printer never used and defective. Asking for my credit card info to get replacement crossed the line. Did it once for another issue not your company and cost me $5000 in fraud. Very disappointed have bought thousands dollars in computers in past and pretty upset. I think $50 printer not worth losing my business. Cost you what probably $7 to make. Printer in garbage on way to buy another one NOT HULETT PACKARD.
More Hewlett-Packard / HP Development Company Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks