Hewlett - Packard / Deskjet F335 Printer — lies by omission!
I purchased a F335 deskjet printer from HP for around 50 dollars. I print so little. I have printed about 40 pages of material and the ink cartridges faded out. I called HP support and talked to them for a bit. I found out that HP only sends printers out with "host" cartridges. Host cartridges are meant to test functionality. After that you are suppose to buy "trade" cartridges. These trade cartridges cost in this case 30 dollars at discount. HP never labeled this product as having no cartridges, "host" cartridges, or "trade" cartridges. In the past the custom has been to have fully functional cartridges. Needless to say, HP sold a printer for 50 dollars that also was going to need "trade" cartridges to operate beyond a few prints. So the product actually costs 80 dollars or you can buy another printer from someone else. HP still has cheated you out of your hard earned 50 dollars and will nickel and dime you on cartridges. I can see HP invents, they invented a new way to steal.
More Hewlett - Packard / Deskjet F335 Printer Complaints & Reviews
- Hp Pavilion Slimline - motherboard failures on new computers
- Hp Pavilion Dv2000 - laptop problems
- Hp Officejet Pro K550 - printer is hopeless!
- Hp Dv6000 - privacy violation and poor product!
- HP Customer Service - extremely disappointed with hp customer service!
- Hp Pl4260n 42 - failure to work
- Hp, Monitor, 22xi, - started hazzy lines and went bad within 4 months, accepted for repair but not completed within 2 months and requestint two more months now
- HP - hp products and customer service
- HP - repair scam
- HP - shipment delayed by 3 weeks