Hewlett - Packard / Deskjet F335 Printerlies by omission!

R

I purchased a F335 deskjet printer from HP for around 50 dollars. I print so little. I have printed about 40 pages of material and the ink cartridges faded out. I called HP support and talked to them for a bit. I found out that HP only sends printers out with "host" cartridges. Host cartridges are meant to test functionality. After that you are suppose to buy "trade" cartridges. These trade cartridges cost in this case 30 dollars at discount. HP never labeled this product as having no cartridges, "host" cartridges, or "trade" cartridges. In the past the custom has been to have fully functional cartridges. Needless to say, HP sold a printer for 50 dollars that also was going to need "trade" cartridges to operate beyond a few prints. So the product actually costs 80 dollars or you can buy another printer from someone else. HP still has cheated you out of your hard earned 50 dollars and will nickel and dime you on cartridges. I can see HP invents, they invented a new way to steal.