Hertz.comcharged twice by priceline.com and hertz.com for the same car rental

L

Charged twice by Priceline.com and Hertz.com for the same car rental. Neither company has been willing to resolve the issue. I now have to dispute the charge with my credit card company. This is last time I will be doing business with these companies.

• Ke
    KellyAnnK Mar 11, 2015

The same thing just happened to me. Booked and paid on priceline for $124.94. Returned the car and HERTZ charged me $419! When I called they claim to be charging (full price) for the rental plus insurance. I never asked for any of this - and made it clear I prepaid with Priceline. I had my PL receipt in hand with reservation number. HERTZ has been unwilling to correct this, only offering a 15% discount...so now I have paid almost 600$ for a 3 day hatchback rental!!! I called HERTZ 6 times to no avail. I have now disputed with my bank to remove the HERTZ charge. I wish I could get someone from HERTZ to call me to resolve. I book HERTZ all the time for my company Global Power Equipment Group ($80k in business in 2014 alone) and will no longer use them, nor will I allow our subsidiaries to use them. If HERTZ reads this and wants to fix it, please call me at [protected] (Kelly).