Hebeosplease, stay away. i'm being serious.

M

I'm giving you the most negative rating of all times and warning everyone not to order anything from them not to deal with their absolutely horrible and awful customer service. Stay away and shop elsewhere.
Explaining: I got a dress from them, but it looked absolutely different. At least the photo on the website showed another dress, not mine. And the dress was also in a green color, even though I ordered a red one. What a nice thing, isn't it? I think anyone would be angry. They refused to refund or to exchange. What kind of service is that??? What was the reason to refuse my honest right to get the dress I ordered?
The worst online shop ever.

• Updated by narcessa giles · Apr 02, 2018

i ordered a prom dress and it said it would be here April 2nd and i still havent recevied it yet

Tamika Garcia Mar 25, 2021

This is a HORRIBLE "company". I purchased a dress to be apart of a wedding party. We were all to get the same dress. I received the dress in the mail and it was two toned. Light and dark orange. Not the style I ordered and the worst material I ever felt. It was small and fit TERRIBLY. I immediately requested a refund the same day and was denied by their customer service. I am now disputing it through paypal. Please DO NOT ever ruin your occasion by ordering from this place. YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BE UNSATISFIED. I have attached the dress I ordered only in orange (the middle style dress) and the dress I received. A DISASTER!

Tamika Garcia Mar 25, 2021

• La
    Lana Montgomery Sep 15, 2019

I ordered a dress for a Gayla I needed to attend. I paid the extra to be shipped sooner as well. I got the dress late. The rhinestones on this dress was huge and ugly nothing like the picture and the waste line was crooked something bunches in back end. They refuse to refund money and it states they will take your return. Such a sorry company!!!

sara_kettle May 18, 2019

Hebeos is a Chinese scam. i ordered a dress online and they sent me a cheap dress in the wrong color that is WAY too big and they refuse to allow me return it. anyone interested in purchasing from hebeos, DO NOT ORDER.

• Ro
    Rosa Espinal May 01, 2019

Your company is stealing people's money. God does not like ugly. Your conducting a ugly operation by selling different dresses then what you advertise on your fake website. I'm sorry I didn't read all your awful reviews b4 waisting my hard earned money on your company.

• Me
    melissa torres Apr 19, 2019

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM.

I was very skeptical about purchasing from this company. I should followed my instincts. Never the less we purchased this dress, after numerous conversation with a customer rep on chat. who assured we would get a dark red dress, we received a poor quality bright red, see through dress with a horrible netting and deformed zipper. The company said the color differs under different lighting. well no it does not.

THE DRESS WE RECEIVE LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE DRESS ON LINE!!!

SAVE YOURSELVES THE DISAPPOINTMENT AND AGGRAVATIONS.

• Ec
    EC5 Apr 15, 2019

Got dress on 3/20
    It is falling apart
    Contacted them to get it fixed/return or refund. They said they would not take it back even though their return policy says they would.

• Cb
    C B 0210 Mar 29, 2019

Total Scam company. Shows located in Lithuania on their website, placed an order which showed being shipped from Dubai, then arrived and saw it had been re-packaged and had a customs label saying it came from China! Explains why the dress I ordered was way too small and wadded up thrown in a bag so completely wrinkled. Looked nothing like the picture and didn't fit at all, even though I ordered way larger than I normally would wear. What's worse was trying to contact their customer support- total scam! No telephone number to contact and every email was sent by a different "name" with some ridiculous request for information (pictures of the measurements, photos of me in the dress, photos of the dress itself, etc). There was no mention of trying to provide a refund or to resolve the issue. After going back and forth with them for days, they finally just said no refund could be issued and I was stuck with this piece of crap dress. Fraudulent company that is just ripping people off, don't waste your time!

• To
    Tonya Patrice Feimster Jan 30, 2019

This place is a mess. The dress was the wrong size the color was wrong. They do not want to return your money. Please refrain from buying from them. I got the Attorney General now investigating and trying to resolve the manner now. Scammers

• Le
    leim Jan 23, 2019

We have had the same sad and sorry experience as the person in the original post. We will never buy from this awful, unethical company again and are doing our best to spread the word so no one else has to suffer through this. Here is our experience:

This dress arrived via DHL with no return label or instructions. The mesh of the dress was dark black (wrong color)--not sheer as shown in the photo--and also one of the breast/modesty panels was visible, not hidden behind the lace as it was supposed to be (defect) so we did not like it and wanted to return for a refund. Despite going on website to request a return, customer service never replied. Next came a week of pointless and frustrating email exchanges where Hebeos reps asked for photos, and my daughter's measurements?!? We sent photos as requested but the company insists the dress is the same as the photo (clearly not) and that it is a "custom" dress that can't be re-sold, which is also not true. My daughter ordered a standard size--the dress has not been worn or altered, so absolutely can be resold. What a frustrating waste of time! Terrible customer service and now we are stuck with a dress we don't want and no refund! We will never buy from this company again!

Tammy Lewis Aug 20, 2018

Hey I have been writing the company to exchange the dress we recently have bought a dress from this company and they won't exchange the dress for a bigger size we need a size 22 lilac dress we have sent photos of the dress it was only tryed on my wedding is in august and my braidmaid paid for the dress and wants a bigger one please and thanks you

Jay McVey Aug 20, 2018

I went to order my prom dress from this site and the first time my card was declined because they dont take debit. Then my credit card was "declined" but a charge still went through for the price of that dress and my first email was responded to with a "15% off" coupon. Any other form of contact has gone ignored. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

• Na
    narcessa giles Aug 20, 2018

its a navy blue and gold prom dress
    the billing address is 403 Lexington Ave

• Ka
    Kathleen Seaton Aug 15, 2018

Like many others we ordered a wedding dress from Hebeos and it was stained and damaged they do not want to issue a refund. They have no phone number and their customer service claims are completely false. I would never order from here and strongly urge everyone to stay away from this false company

• Do
    DONNA eatwell Aug 15, 2018

Hi, I have placed the above 3 orders, the first dissapeared, the 2nd was refunded without advice or reason, and so i placed a 3rd. I am desperate for these 2 dresses for my daughters prom on 23rd June, and i dont know whether they are coming or not?

Please please please get these dresses to me

Regards

Donna Carter

Noorani Aug 15, 2018

My wife bought dress but she received small now she wants to return and get refund or be changed but she's told to pay postage why yet wasn't her fault. I tried to chat online and even sent message but no reply till now. Please help solve this issue as the dress is expensive but no use