HEB Plusbad manager to employees

G Review updated:

I'm a regular customer for heb plus and I notice that your manager (belinda manley) at this store is being disrespectful to their employees I can hear her timing the cashiers and yelling at them that they are going too slow in front of us customers. I think as a manager you should respect their employees and should not be timing them.
Because all you are doing is creating pressure to your employees. You should realize that all employees work at different pace and why would you be timing a cashier. All you are doing is putting pressure on them. They can easily make a mistake on charging us customers, (over charge or under charge) your customer. I could not believe that heb treats their employees like this.

• Updated by Elonora Brown · Jul 10, 2019

I have worked as a Director for 35 years. I have observed all kinds of behaviors and I know the behavior of individuals when they believe that they can abuse power to make other feel bad.
    This morning while standing in the Business center line. I witness Rebecca holding a dog food bag screaming across the Business Center at Tea. It was one of the most disrespectful things I had witness in a long time. Rebecca's behavior was unprofessional and one inwhich I would have terminated staff for in a heart beat. I am sure her intention was to embarrass the young lady name Tea, but instead she create an rather hostile work environment for Tea and an unpleasant shopping experience for the customers listening. Surely, whatever the naure of her anger should have been addressed in a office away from customers and partners. But, Rebecca did not have enough control to even look around at the people in the store. She was extremely selfish in her approach.
    Perhaps, someone should remind Rebecca that, belittling an employee's race or religion, bullying, targeting minorities for bullying, violates both federal and state law.

• De
    Dennis Wehe Jan 15, 2020

I used two packets in coffee and noticed no significant difference. I add two more and results remained the same. After adding two more with the same results, I decided not use this product.

• Na
    Nanaof3girls Nov 20, 2019

Bought some snickerdoodle cookies and opened the package and they taste like coconut cookies! And i can not stand coconut!

• Sh
    Sherey Aug 27, 2019

I was charged twice for some meat i didnt get. I dont have the receipt but you can pull it up in my account.

Cheakita Williams Aug 04, 2019

I found and chocked on a bone from my chicken salad.

• El
    Elonora Brown Jul 17, 2019

This morning while standing in the Business center line. I witness Rebecca holding a dog food bag screaming across the Business Center at Tea. Rebecca's behavior was unprofessional and one inwhich I would have terminated staff for. Surely, whatever the naure of her anger should have been addressed in a office away from customers and partners.

Jon West Jun 16, 2019

I have a pre authorization amount of $100!!! I purchased $30 worth of gas and you already have debited my acount.

• Ka
    kay powell May 25, 2019

I buy 3 bottles of texas squeeze every week and went this week and found it was not available. Amanda (checker) called several departments but was unable to find out it you have discontinued selling it. It is a great orange juice and I hope you will still have it.

• Mi
    Michellenicole0705 Feb 12, 2019

Took my vehicle to get washed at the H-E-B car wash on Conway in Mission, Tx
    & it didn't even wash it properly. The machine stopped half way took awhile to get the solution going, on top of all that
    The vehicle was still dirty all the car wash did was just basically wet the vehicle. Very disappointed.

Janette Boston Jan 22, 2019

Didn't not honor sales Price Or a sign in front of it after Christmas sales A very rude