Hearst TVlocal channels have been removed from my direct tv lineup

L

Hearst television is preventing ksbw’s signal from reaching my home unless they receive a significant increase in fees just to allow me to keep watching shows that remain available for free over-the-air on channels 9 and 8 and that abc and nbc typically stream for free at abc.com and nbc.com or to fans using the watchabc or nbc apps. Negotiators have asked hearst to return ksbw while attempts are made to resolve this matter privately, but hearst continues to refuse. Hearst has suspended its stations briefly from tv providers’ customers before, and this practice is discriminatory.
My comment on facebook:
Hearst tv corporation is discriminating against the non-rich population (Who got a good bundle price for tv, internet and att phone - who did that to cut costs for these services that will fit better into our tight budgets). This greedy corporation needs to fund it's newly promoted, highly priced executives on the backs of middle class consumers (Many of us are seniors on fixed incomes who will choose "will I eat today or will I put that money to increased costs of tv which is our main connection to local news, emergency alerts and entertainment available to us?" shame on you hearst!