HDFC Bankneft charges keep going, in spite of rbi instruction for free

HDFC Bank keep charging NEFT charges and they have charged for me in bulk in Sep, 19, inspite of RBI instruction for NEFT free transaction from 1st Jul 19. Even though in HDFC website, it is written, NEFT transaction are free still they keep charging in one form or other. HDFC started cheating customer and now action should be taken before they do big scam or cheat millions of people in the Country. They have charged for 5 transaction at a time, as I was thing it's free from 1st Jul, 19 after RBI instruction. Details are as below-
Name- Navdeep Singh
Bank - HDFC
Branch- Aliganj Lucknow
A/C- 50100283112916
Customer care executive (Ganesh, Abhishek) and bank manager (Adil mirja-7310035110) are behaving very rudely and they don't care at all of customer problems. Now, if I want to close account due to poor service, they are asking INR 500/- as it is with in a year. HDFC Bank now becoming lootera bank. I request appropriate action on HDFC bank and reverse all the NEFT charges, charged by them and close my account without any charges.

Na
Sep 28, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 29, 2019

Dear Customer,

Thanks for writing to us. We are happy to help. Click on https://bit.ly/2Lzhyn3 to share the required details and complete concern. Please mention reference number TT29091900002 for us to promptly respond to you via e-mail.

-Anay