HDFC bankunauthorised card blockage

A Aug 16, 2018 Review updated:

myself amit kumar, card holder hdfc bank, wants to escalate an issue of anautorised card block. hdfc had given me 16k limit and i always do timely payments but due to switching my job and not getting salary for three months, unable to pay few payments. when I got my PF, They just block 21580 in my account, not an issue they block my 21580 for 16k limit card, but what is dis bloody hell, these rascals permanently block my card, they put lien on my account, and destroy my cibil. resolve other wise get ready for court. my number [protected].

• Updated by amit 5358028 · Aug 20, 2018

this is amit, after 20 days, today i got a call from hdfc that you have to pay 2000 something for final settlement of your card means already they deduct 21580 for 16000 now they want 2000 more, I just want to clarify that if within 48 hrs my card will not get activated I will not pay a single penny nither for credit card nor for PL of 3.5 lac taken, i will not pay a single emi. they already destroyed my cibil. 48 HRS FOR CARD ACTIVATION. pathetic service.

REQ. NO. 7681340

regards
    amit kumar

• Hd
    HDFC Bank_Cares Aug 17, 2018

Dear Customer,

I request you to share your account/customer Id, complete issue and registered contact details to [email protected] with ref ID- TTU170818-01 in the subject line. Will assist you better.

-Manoj
    HDFC Bank Customer Assistance

• Hd
    HDFC Bank_Cares Aug 24, 2018

Dear Customer,

We have taken note of your comments expressed with regard to your credit card, you may look forward to receiving a response to your e-mail id in 2 working days. The reference number for this interaction is 18230963348.

-Manoj