HDFC bankemployee settlement

G

I have been working with CBOp Since april 2007. I had resigned from the services and got relieved on 31/05/2008. Since then i am trying to get my settlement dues i.e my last month salary, pf and the adjusted leave along with my insentives due. But i am not getting any answer from HDFC bank as it has taken over CBOP.

I am even yet to receive my Form 16a which is important document for filing of my returns. I urge the authorities to look into the matter.

• Am
    amit kamboj May 01, 2014

i am amit kumar working with hdfc bank as a HBL since 05 feb. 2013. I want to get payslip.I am asking from 15 days to R.M. sandeep sing. but my R.M. (sandeep singh, Emp.code S14868, mobile no.[protected]) is note give me payslip. he asks me that i will not give you payslip. Sir please help me. He is mental torture me. this is very urgent for me for my career point of view. Please provide salary slip.

Name:- Amit kumar

Emp.:- A26128

Branch:- kamani chowk National highway 73, model town yamunanagar.

• Ka
    Karthik SP Nov 21, 2013

Dear sir/madam, i am Karthikeyan.P (emp.code CP15255) worked as CSE in HDFC. I did not recieve my relieving letter and other settlements...kindly send the softcopy of my relieving letter to below mail ID: [email protected]
    cell:[protected]

MUST READ

APPRECIATION NOTE :

I RENITA DSOUZA WORKED WITH HDFC BANK LTD FOR 3 AND HALF YRS AND COMPLETED MY SERVICES ON 31/3/2013 IN A MOST FAIR AND APPROPRIATE MANNER . I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY DELIGHTFUL EXPERIENCE POST MY SERVICES WITH BANK. WITHIN ONE MONTH OF MY RESIGNATION I NOT ONLY RECEIVED MY RELIEVING LETTER BUT ALSO Recieved my full and final settlement, MY last salary, MY PF . KUDOS TO THE HR - EXIT TEAM WHO DID ALL THEIR DUTIES IN A PERFECT AND TIMELY MANNER WITHOUT ANY KIND OF REMINDERS OR FOLLOW UP FROM MY SIDE . NOW WHEN MY COLLEAGUES FROM CURRENT ORG SHARE THEIR BITTER EXP FROM THEIR EARLIER ORG ABT HOW THE DELAY OR NON RECEIPT OF THEIR PF AND F & F SETTLEMENT . I FEEL GOOD AND PROUD OF HDFC HR TEAM FOR THIER FULL COOPERATION AND SUPPORT .
    THANKS YOU ONCE AGAIN AND I HOPE MORE POSITIVE STORIES COME UP .

RENITA DSOUZA Feb 24, 2013

I RENITA DSOUZA WORKED FOR HDFC BANK LTD . i HAD EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE FROM HR EXIT TEAM

• Su

OWN LEADS. I GO FOR COLD CALLING FULL DAY IN THE MARKET BUT DUE TO BAD
    SITUATION OF MARKET, GOT SOME FOLLOW BACK ONLY. AT THE EVENING HE
    BEHAVE AS I AM NOT TRYING TO CLOSE BUSINESS. HE USED SOME ABUSIVE
    WORDS SO I INFORM HIM THAT I AM QUITING.I DOESN'T GOT MY JOINING
    LETTER. HE KEPT HIMSELF AND TOLD ME TO RECEIVE AFTER SOME TIME.
    I AM NEW IN THIS SECTOR SO NEED SOME TIME TO
    KNOW THE MARKET. NOW I WANT MY SALARY FOR WORKING DAYS BUT HE IS IN
    MOOD TO STOP SO PLEASE HELP ME FOR A BETTER SOLUTIONS.

• Dear Mr Sharma,

We request you to write to [email protected] with your employee code and date of joining, as they would best be in a position to address your queries. We request you to mark all future correspondence to the same mail id.

Regards, Customer Assistance, HDFC Bank

• Aj
    AJAY KUMAR SHARMA Jun 04, 2011

MY SELF AJAY KUMAR SHARMA .I AM W0RKED IN HDFC BANK LTD 0301 FEROZEPUR BRANCH AS A SALE EXECUTIVE FROM 12/12/2008 TO 13/01/2011. EMP CODE CA 19364 ANDF MY SM IS GOURAV JHAND SIR I LEFT MY JOB IN PROPER WAY .I RESINGED MYJOB BUT TILL DATE BUT TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECIVE RELIVING LATTER SIR CALL MY SM MANY TIME .BUT NO POSTIVE RESPONSE GIVEN TO ME .I AM VERY HELP LESS I AM FACING MANY DIFFICULTIES IN MY JOB .PLEASE HELP ME .MY PERSONEL DETAILS AJAY KUMAR SHARMA VEERNAGAR ICHE WALA ROAD FEROZEPOR CITY.PUNJAB MY MOB [protected] [protected]

• Vi

2nd floor senapati bapat marg,
    lower parel Mumbai 400013

.Respected Sir,
    Subject : NOC OF VIJAY KUMAR AWASTHI Employee Code CV12507 Bareilly 1,

I am vijay kumar awasthi ex-employee of HDFC BANK CONTRECT SALES executive, and my employee code is cv12507, I left my job in last march 2009 but i didn, t received releaving letter, i requested to you please inquire in my releaving letter . My personal details are as follows :Name : vijay kumar awasthi Employee code :CV12507, Address for corespondence- 61, INDRA PURAM COLONEY BADAUN ROAD BAREILLY(u.p)243001.Email address :[email protected] Mobile no : +91-[protected] Please look in the matter and oblidge.Thanking You, _____Regards__________vijay kumar awasthi

sandeepsaxena1981 Aug 11, 2010

sandeep rampal saxena
    employee code: cs19689
    joining date: 7/7/08
    resignation date: 7/9/08
    respected sir
    i sandep rampal saxena was join in hdfc bank and resign on 7/9/08
    my employee code iscs19689 at that time my sales manager was sanju gupta and area sales manager was ram sumer pal in mulund i was and emplopyee in mehul branch of mulund[west] and my eployee code was cs19689
    sir ihad resign due to my family personal problem but do not get any proof of my resignation as well as my matter is showing absconding as per your record
    i dont know from which matter i am asconding whether i had done a fraud with bank or i had taken any thing from bank pls repl me till now i donot get any settlement from ur side please do my full and final settlement if possible and pls remove my absconding because it is a bad mark of me as well it give negative mark to me
    point to be noted that if iam absconding then why i should readfy to come in front of uu to face it here the sanju gupta who is the totally fraud and done fraud with mee
    pls sir try to under stand my problem and please remove me from all this tension

regards
    sandeep r saxena
    [email protected]

• Sr
    SRINIVASAN .G Jun 24, 2010

Dear sir,

I am srinivasan . I worked in Hdfc Bank LTD (30/7/2008 TO23/10/2010) for contrct employee cse.so but i have not yet received my PF no .so please give me my pf no .

Name : G.srinivasan

EM.ID : CS20363

SANAJY GUPTA Jun 10, 2010

i sanjay kumar gupta was the previous employee of HBL GLOBAL PVT LTD(SISTER COCERN OF HDFC BANK LTD (EMP ID HBL/AP/S10936//cost code- 404/Grade -3/location -kolkata/PF account no-50436) had joined the company on 20/05/2005 under the mentor Nandani choudhary resign from my post on 05/09/2006 under the mentor Sumit bhattnager.from last few month i am trying to withdraw my PF but unble to do due to lack of co-opration from your side .After no of time contact to HR in kolkata location no body give me any information .Is this the prize for me as employee who gave 1 &half year service to the co.
    i Request you to kindly provide me the total details of my PF account with the contact person so i can able to withdraw my PF money.
    Below is my details
    Near railway crossing
    Howrah, West Bengal
    Pin-711409

Awaiting your reply .
    Please let me as soon as possible or will take some serious action.

Truly yours
    sanjay kumar gupta

• La
    lal laxmi May 07, 2010

Respected Sir / Madam,

My Name is Miss. Laxmi Lal.. I have left HBL GLOBEL PVT LTD in Feb 2009. And i was submitted my PF form 2 time, last time i was submitted on December 10, 2009. My PF withdrawal application is received by Hbl Globel pvt ltd office, Mumbai. But I have not yet received my PF cheques.
    I want know status of my PF account. Kindly help me to update the status of my P.F. cheques. I am not getting proper response on Office Telephones Number in Mumbai. Last time they are said to me that Pf form would be in process . in this month may be submit in pf office. I hope that I will get feedback from P.F. Office a.s.a.p. My mobile nos. and communication address is mentioned below.
    My PF No - 45327/76241/L00944
    EMP Code – L00944
    Name – Laxmi Lal
    Designation: Tele-Executive
    Location:-Kolkata
    Joining Date:-21/07/06
    Releving Date:-28/02/09.
    I therefore request you to send me status.
    Waiting for your favorable reply.
    This is for your information and necessary action please.
    Regard.
    Laxmi Lal

• Ge
    Geet.dewan Mar 14, 2010

Hi, if anyone has time to read.
    I was working with HDFC Bank, I am continously following for my F& F from last so many months, But my concern Manager {Anuj sharma A.S. M}has not time to give us, he had lot of time to take Business from our team, but no he has not have time to get their settlement done.
    I followed with HR, they said they have forwarded mail to concern person, dont know how many years he or she will take to do this.who knows who is this concern person .
    The manager tolad me, for settlement of [protected], why you getting worried, i want to ask if u need to pay this much amount then u people wont get any employee's settlement done.

How can i get my PF when my F& F is still pending.

Can anybody help???????????????????

• Ha
    Harish Nikam Dec 26, 2009

To,
    HR Manager,
    HDFC BANK LTD.
    I have tender my resignation letter for better Career Prospects. During the service, I got beneficial support from colleagues, seniors and others in the organization. I due respect the fruitful relations I enjoyed with this esteemed organization. The memories of my tenure with this organization will be treasured forever.
    The management has accepted my resignation letter on 28th August 2009, after the working hours. Please clear all my dues i.e Full and Final settlement and issue me all the necessary certificates for my career.
    But till date my F /F & PF amount dues is not clear. I have already submitted PF form to Mr. Anshuman-Cordinator on 13th Oct 09.I am again sending my details for your ready references.
    Name: - Harish Vittal Nikam
    Designation: Sr.Sales Officer.
    Employee code:-CH02006
    Location:-Nashik Road Branch, Nashik
    Joining Date:-27/07/08
    Releving Date:-28/08/09.
    I therefore request you to send me status.
    Waiting for your favorable reply.
    This is for your information and necessary action please.

Regards
    Harish Nikam
    Email [email protected]

• Av
    AVIMEG Aug 19, 2009

guys if you have prob releated to HR, then i would give a best advise as to, forget the issue.agreed money is lost, but atleast you are free to work some where else and you could earn more than that.

esclating to any one, would not solve any issue, even writing a mail to MD will not help you.As no one is bothered.

so, best advise "" Raat gayee, baat gayee"".sorry but fact is fact.

Narendra Shrivastava Apr 12, 2009

Dear Sir/madam,

I ( Narendra Kumar Shrivastava) employee of HDFC Bank on two year contract Employee No-CN 09561 location at HDFC Bank Ltd, sector-5, Dwarka New Delhi-110075. My reporting supervisor is Mr. Deepak Khatri (sales Manager). I had resign from the company on 12/02/09 but according to hr policy I have not recieved my full and final settelment and last salary. Kindy send my full and final settelment with my last salaryinform me if any resion for delaying and please do the needfull ASAP.

Thanks & Regards
    Narendra Kumar Shrivastava
    Emp. No-CN 09561
    M-[protected]

Nawal Thakur Mar 18, 2009

0 minutes ago by Nawal Thakur 0 Votes
    Sorry Mr. Anmol Kumar (HDFC Bank Ltd. Relationship Manager, E-Commerce Solutions, Merchant Services, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027) for last comments or complaint. Iam declaiyer, I have no issue with Mr. Anmol Kumar (HDFC Bank Ltd. Relationship Manager, E-Commerce Solutions, Merchant Services, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027.

78 days ago by Nawal Thakur 0 Votes
    Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Nawal Kishor, I worked with HDFC Bank Ltd. as a CSE between May 01, 2007 to November 12, 2008.
    My First Steps was:-
    I was got an Intimation of Resignation from the job on September 12, 2008 to Mr. Anmol Kumar (HDFC Bank Ltd. Relationship Manager, E-Commerce Solutions, Merchant Services, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027) Than I had resigned from the services on November 12, 2008. I was worked in e-Commerce Solutions (Rajouri Garden, New Delhi-110027). My dues are left i.e my last month salary and PF due. My Relationship Manager was Anmol Kumar ([email protected]). He forced me to leave the job. Do something for my salary dues otherwise I will take some strict action against to all. Because up to till date I have no PF A/C no. And I have no receive my salary and PF
    Pls action for thise and reply me on [email protected]

Nawal Thakur Dec 29, 2008

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My First Steps was:-

Pls action for thise and reply me on [email protected]

• Ha
    hardeep singh Oct 11, 2008

My name is HARDEEP SINGH. i have worked with HDFC bank for 1 month 1 day.I have leaved the job on 11 august 2008. I had resigned from the services. I was working in miller gang branch(vishkarma chowk).My dues are left i.e my last month salary, pf due.My Sales Manager was MANOJ KALIA.He forced me to leave the job.The current Sale Manager is SAVEEN.Do something for my salary dues otherwise i will take some strict action against you.

• Di
    Dipanshu Visen Sep 02, 2008

I have been working with HDFC Bank ltd.Hajratganj, Lucknow as CSE since 29th of nov. 2007.I had resigned from the services and got relieved on 30th of april 2008.Since then I am trying to get my settlement dues i.e my last month salary.But I am not getting any answer from HDFC BANK LTD.

I urge the authorities to look into the matter.