HDFC bank — customer care - credit cards
I m receiving more calls regarding credit card limit increase and other value added services for the card.Im not interested on those
First all I dont want anybody to call and disturb me.
Even after Im saying not interest they r not cutting the call .Today ie 30th oct2018 i have received a call from +[protected] at 11.05 am, it was a lady, first in a polite manner i told her not interest and asked to cut the call she compled me to hear also spoke so rudly and she is asking me to cancel my card.i dont understand who s she to say that. I asked her name and id she refused and cut the call.
Its so irritating in the mrg .i dont have any necc to face a customer call like this u people call and insult...i pay all my dues properly not have missed any of single month then y the hell she asked me to cancel the card.
This is so worst and would close my account once completed with my emis.
More HDFC bank Complaints & Reviews
- HDFC bank Credit Card - late fee charges
- Smartpay, HDFC - deactivate facility
- HDFC Bank - fund transfer with imps
- HDFC Home Loan - agreement fooling customers
- HDFC Bank Ltd - releaving and full and final settlement of my providend fund and pending salary
- HDFC bank - unauthorised amb and other hidden charges
- HDFC bank - related credit card
- HDFC bank - personal loan
- HDFC Ergo - no claim
- HDFC - credit card not received till now