HC Processing Centerwebsite

L

I am trying to pay my bill online. I couldn't get to the correct website. I have been trying now for a few days. I finally called today and spoke with a representative who told me that I wasn't typing in the web address correctly. Once I finally convinced him that I was typing the web address correctly, he told me that several people are having this same problem and to just try back in a few minutes. It has been several hours. If I am late on my payment I will get charge a ridiculously high interest rate on a balance between $1, 000 and $2, 000; i'm a single low-income mother. This is terrible.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices