Harley Davidson — sales service
Made the necessary arrangements with the dealership to sign the paperwork only to get it refused as the dealer had entered my date of birth wrong. Whilst with the salesman we did not have his full attention as he kept answering the phone when there were other staff members there.
It took 5 days for that to be corrected. I've been given a free T-shirt for that inconvenience.
Now today 9/27/2019 the bike was delivered only to find the key fobs have not been assigned to the bike. The bike has now been taken away to a nearer dealership who is willing to set the key fobs. I had the bike in my garage for 30mins.
That's no where near the level of service I expect from Harley-Davidson.
What can Harley-Davidson do to help?
More Harley Davidson Complaints & Reviews
- Harley-Davidson - harassment 
- Harley Davidson - lies and warranty 
- Harley Davidson - warranty 
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles - hidden charges 
- Harley Davidson - bad quality 
- Harley Davidson - sales/marketing
- Harley Davidson FXST 2007 - paint failure
- Harley Davidson - extended service protection
- Harley Davidson - replacement of parts n delay of 7 months
- Harley Davidson - torque 2018 street bob