Polaris Industries Logo

Polaris Industries

Having problems with Polaris Industries?

Polaris Industries Customer Service Contacts

1300 654 142 (Australia)
+1 800 765 2747 (Customer Service)
+1 877 204 3697 (Indian Motorcycle)
+1 855 863 2284 (Slingshot)
+1 877 737 7172 (Victory Motorcyle)
+1 866 468 7783 (Polaris Defense)
+1 877 472 1372 (Polaris Protection Plan)
+31 172 432 850 (Netherlands)
+966 112 939 775 (Saudi Arabia)
+27 112 842 000 (South Africa)
+82 27 946 111 (South Korea)
+54 114 796 1777 (Argentina)
2100 Hwy 55

2 Lascelles Road Meadowbrook Edenvale, 1609

South Korea
726-420 Hannam-dong, Yongsan-gu SEOUL, 140-210

Turkey
Marintek Doga Spor. Malz. Tic. A.S. Bagdat Caddesi No: 33 Kiziltoprak – Istanbul, 34724

UAE
P.o. Box 3945 Showroom 8, Al Gandhi Complex

Argentina
Av. Del Libertador 701 1638 Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires, 1638

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Polaris Industries Customer Service. Initial Polaris Industries complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Polaris Industries above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Polaris Industries. Discuss the issues you have had with Polaris Industries and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Polaris Industriessnow check new sled

well this is my story my son and I snow check 2 vr1 850 assaults in march 2021 one arrived 6 weeks late from dead line and is not complete no shocks well that's great my sons machine still is not here and have no idea when it will be and will it have shocks on it well here is the big problem we had purchase 2 new Polaris snowmobile in January 2021 30.000.00 dollars and then snow check these vr1s so we have sold are 2 new machine and now are with!! out trip scheduled last spring to west Yellowstone for new years and now we have to cancel because are pre buy sleds are not here so my deposit on are house is gone i think Polaris should help us in some way with a discount or some accessories i do think that if we do not get something from Polaris this will be the last that i will buy from them over 60.000.00 in 11 months should say we were dedicated customers

• St
      Steve Okopien Dec 21, 2020

My son also snow checked a Assult 146 because he had ridden the xc850 i bought last year really looking forward to the sled has been bounced around more than a half dozen times by customer service..? Level 2 guys..Now saying by the end of year we also have new year family trip with no sled.. I guess in the future we may become a ski doo family..

Polaris IndustriesSappington outdoor dealership, jackson mo

Paid in full for accessories $1688.96 of our new Polaris Ranger in May 2020. 10 days later the owner said he gave us a rebate and was incorrect. So he sent us a bill for what we already paid. With a different invoice number. After we had the accessories installed he tried to keep our new side by side and called us names and harassed us. Now he has sent bills each month. We told him it's paid in full so then he changed the amount from $1688.96 to $305.19. And now says we are 90 days passed due. He also told us he will not guarantee our warranty with Polaris or service our Ranger. He should not be able to sell Polaris due to him being so harassing.

Jul 02, 2020

Polaris Industries — 2020 polaris rzr xp1000 - backup camera

My name is Gary Montgomery and I purchased a new rzr xp1000 from Triple S Polaris in Cedar City Utah in mid...

Polaris Industriessnowmobile

Sept. Of this year i bought a 2019 800 indy 129, got the 1000 discount, my dealer said this would be the best deal i could get from polaris he was told. Well come dec . Polaris offered on the same sled 1000 off plus a free belt and a gallon of oil.A 250.00 deal.So you can see why i am upset, and i think i should get the free belt and oil. Also i have been buying polaris snowmobiles since the late 80s, so i have been a loyal polaris rider.

Polaris Industries2018 raz'r turbo

My name is Darin Greseth. I owned a 2018 Polaris Turbo Dynamix. Two of my son's friends were in an accident at our farm, rolled it 3 times in a wet hay field and the photos attached are from the wreck. Fortunately, we purchased the 5 point harnesses when we bought it and they were not seriously injured. I also owned an 800 Ranger and currently have a 1000 Ranger Northstar.

My complaint is that the Raz'r sustained enough damage to total the unit and I have settled with the insurance company, however, I was very disappointed in how poorly the Raz'r handled the crash. It actually broke the roll cage below the weld! When we purchase an off road vehicle like this, one would assume that the roll cage, floor pan etc... is strong enough to sustain at least some level of damage without being destroyed. I found a link to a recall on the cage, but I was never notified!

I paid $28, 000 for the Raz'r, I would recommend that Polaris spend and charge 10% more and build a stronger unit. Roll cage, Floor pans, doors etc...

I will not be purchasing a replacement for my Raz'r because I don't feel that they have been adequately built to risk injury or death by me or my passenger.

Sincerely,

Darin Greseth
        [protected]
        [protected]@bgprod.com

May 07, 2019

Polaris Industries — the service I received and problems/safety of the service and costs.

Good Morning, My name is Anthony Williams, I purchased approximately £380 worth of bushes and bearings from...

Polaris Industriesindian scout bobber

I bought the Indian Bobber around July last year and the first thing that started failing was something very simple, the clock on the speedometer wasn't working. The part got replaced and during the second week the bike started to leak antifreeze. I wasn't happy at all, but the dealership seemed to be willing to solve the problem. Polaris seemed to be taking the time to send the parts to get the motorcycle fixed. So I spent most of that summer with a motorcycle in the shop. Instead of having me go through all this hardship, they should have given me a new motorcycle. I'm still not happy about the whole issue, you don't expect things like this to happen when you buy a brand new motorcycle. To this day, I'm still going to the dealership to get the bike fixed because now is having misfires. Not even a year old and I have spent a lot of time getting this motorcycle fixed for one thing or the other.
          I definitely don't recommend Indian motorcycles or any product from Polaris. They care more about making money than customer satisfaction and product quality.

Polaris Industriespolaris 570 quad 2017

I bought this quad from new at the end of 2018 and the problem I have is my right leg is burning as there is not a heat shield. I feel this is a health and safety issue and that the heat shield should be supplied as standard as they are on the 2019 model.

I have been quoted by the dealer that I need to pay 350euros for this to be fitted. I think this is outrageous and wondered if anything can be done under the warranty?

My neighbour also bought one at the same time and has exactly the same problem.

I await your prompt reply to try and resolve this issue.

Polaris — 2017 polaris ranger 900

I couldn't find a complaint dept. I wanted you to know that I purchased a piece of junk from Polaris. I...

Polaris Industries — 2017 polaris rzr 1000 xp

Hello there, My name is Danny Pariseau and I've been an avid off rode rider for over 30 years. I was always a...

Polaris Industries — 2017 polaris ranger 1000 side by side

took my Ranger in to La Power Sport in Bossier City, La they kept it for 30 days and when i picked it up they...

Polaris Industrieslack of technical information regarding spare parts for indian ts111 engine

Indian TS 111 Piston and Balance Shaft Information Prior to Ordering

Hi,

I'm investigating replacing my 2017 pistons (part No 3022648) with 2018 pistons (part No 3023065).

Could you please confirm that the 2017 pistons and 2018 pistons are precisely the same weight?

Could you please also tell me the difference between the 2 different 2017 balance shafts (balance shaft part No 5138087 - built to 13/09/2017 and balance shaft No 5141115 - built from 13/09/2017)? Why the part No change? Has the weight and or design of the balance shaft changed?

Thanks David

Polaris Industriespolaris sportsman 500 efi

From talking to a Polaris mechanic Polaris knows about the cheaply Chinese made wiring harness and admits that it's cheap but still sales on the market for $686.00 I think they should recall the bikes and replace the wiring harnesses with better quality wiring harness and there's also a known problem with the fuel pump on the same model my bike is practically new and I shouldn't have to spend that type of money on a wiring harness when Polaris knows there's a problem I will never buy again or recommend Polaris again after the conversation I had with the certified Polaris mechanic it seem Polaris doesn't care

Polaris Industries — 2016 polaris scrambler 850

Case number 4639389. Zero help from ploaris and scott from ploaris. Scott won't call me back, called and left...

Eighty Four

Polaris Industriesrubber hold down on windshield of 2018 rzr s

I've purchased a 2018 rzr s 1000 aproxemently 30 days ago. The rubber hold downs on the Polaris windshield are either defective or made very poorly. I've been riding my rzr s for approximately 500 miles with the windshield down at all times. Never once did I have this windshield up. After a 200 mile ride in Maine I noticed one hold down ripped and missing and the other half ripped.when I called my dealer to replace them, he said I have to order a windshield kit. 100 dollars!!! Are you kidding me Polaris. This is disgusting for two bungie cords. I can't see spending100 DOLLARS on this kit just to get two bungie cords. Only to find out there good for about 500 miles. I ve been buying Polaris snowmobiles about every two to three years I also have two Polaris sportsman 500s, and now this rzr s. Also have a 07 victory Hammer and a victory cross country tour motorcycles. I would appreciate If you would send me two bungie like cords NO CHARGE! This is a disgrace. Not wanting to buy Polaris anymore. I appreciate you getting back to me. Sincerely Wayne Gracie. 14 Woodland Acers Barkhamsted Ct 06063. Email [protected]@att.net

Polaris Industries — lang equipment in wausau, wi

This complaint is about one of your dealers not your equipment. I bought what I thought was a used ode...

Polaris Industries2018 polaris outlaw 50

Sticking throttle: haven't even made first payment yet...quad is been In shop for a week now and no one has even contacted me as to what's going on...first time Polaris purchaser looking to buy more atvs and this just has left a terrible taste for Polaris. The atv is In the shop Bentley's Murrysville Pennsylvania...please I hope you can back your product and maybe persuade me in to possible consideration of another purchase of Polaris ...very frustrated over this situation and trying to explain to my six year old daughter as to why here brand new what I thought would "run forever" quad is not here for her to ride

Polaris Industries2013 polaris 500ho

Every time I bring my bike into the Polaris dealer for repairs they break something else! I brought my bike in for repairs when it would not stay running. I get a call saying that the bike was fixed and that it was bad gas, I was told they drained the tank and cleaned the carb and changed my oil. I got a bill of $381.00 which I paid. When I was unloading the bike I noticed my fuel gauge was no longer working. Called the dealer brought it back. Get a call today saying its the sending unit and its going to be over $400 to fix. I told them I'm not paying as the fuel gauge worked until they worked on it! This is the worst service ever. I will never by another Polaris product again. Guess I will stick with Artic Cat like I had before.

Polaris Industries — the shop gordie kinn polaris dealership

I recently have had the miss fortune of my pole barn being burned to the ground and with it my polaris atv my...

Bigfork

Polaris Industriesrazor

I don't normally complain but my razor has been in the shop almost 2 months not being fixed. they called me after the first month said it was fixed and it wasn't. I brought it back it back 3 days later with the same problems on the probox manifold and the rusting on the frame and roll bars as well as the gears. these are the things they was supposed to fix the first time and it wasn't. now it's been a month and still waiting for my razor. and when I call they say they waiting on the powdercoat guy to redo the rollbars because he messed it up the first time. they got the probox fixed they said. but it seems as though the guy who does the pwdercoating is not dependable. and when I said I use a different person they chose not too. i would like to have my razor completed and done right this time because I've made to many trips to polaris of ruston to get this tended too..I would really like to have my razor back before "winter" or summers out.. this is really ridiculous.