Menu

Hardee's Restaurants  -  x-rated commercial

J
Author of the complaint
6:20 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The commercial with the trashy girl molesting a burger with jalapeno peppers is totally disgusting. Please! It will not sell anything because it turns peoples stomach and makes them want to vomit.

14 comments
R
Apr 01, 2015 9:24 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The commercials are trash. I haven't eaten at a Hardee's in over 10 years and not only because of their commercials but the food taste like crap as well.

O
Jun 03, 2021 11:41 pm

I just came on to see if anyone else complained About the commercials. They keep going towards sex. I had to turn the channel when my girls were yo her because of it. Now this new chicken and waffles. That are my Favorite. The commercial, syrup on fingers just grossed me out! Now can not even go get one because of it. Yes sex sells but your product should sell itself if it is good enough. You need someone else to work on your advertising.

M
Nov 20, 2013 6:22 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hardee's sells hamburgers etc. Not Sex...very very disgusting. Vulgar... Stop the SEX commercials please

C
Feb 07, 2013 8:16 pm

I will never purchase Hardee's bc if the x-rated commercials.

H
Mar 20, 2012 12:11 am

I don't like the food except the jalapenos themselves. The girl is beautiful. I will never date such a beauty but it doesn't matter. The more you complain, the more attention is brought to it. I actually don't want my kid's to see it because I don't want them being enticed to eat junk food and meat. There are far bigger problems in the world than a sexy commercial. Turn it off and move on if you don't like it.

Why the hell are women commenting on this? Your ### should be in the kitchen!

Brenda I thing CHRA is trying to say that women should think before they do any dumb thing that puts them in a ridiculous position just for money from a man.

C
Mar 17, 2012 8:51 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

WOMEN MUST BE TAUGHT TO RESPECT THEMSELVES...and it's clear "she" doesn't so why so we, right? Doesn't "she" feel stupid, because "she" looks pretty ridiculous, couldn't get a date ------got a burger instead----------don't get too excited guys I don't think "she " would do that to you! Come on girls it's 2012 stop letting men control you, no one will take you seriously until you do! The next time a man wants to put you in a ridiculous position...think...SERIOUSLY !

J

Funny, it made me want to eat Jalapenos...

Very gross commercial,
now a days commercials and previews should have ratings. It's useless to have parental controls when these sick commercials and previews get away with advertising their crap. I'm not paying to have to deal with changing the station every time they pop up. Ruins enjoying tv at all with the family.

S
Mar 09, 2012 3:44 pm

I work in advertising and was completely disgusted when this commercial aired during day time programming. Images and context like that should be reserved for late night. Any responsible ad agency/advertiser knows this.

F
Mar 09, 2012 3:34 pm

I agree. Totally inappropriate commercial.

T
Mar 02, 2012 7:32 pm

What was life like before it was taken over by television?

T
Mar 02, 2012 5:16 am

I bet her parents are real proud.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

496 complaints
66 resolved 430 unresolved

Hardee's Restaurants contacts

(added by reviewer)
100 North Broadway, Suite 1200, Missouri United States

Most discussed complaints

Food 1 (opinions to this review)