H-E-B / HEB Grocery Companyovercharge

S

I was overcharged for the Brown Sugar Deli Ham I bought. I was charged for BRS Head Turkey Breast Oven Roasted at $10.69/lb.. I brought this to my cashier's attention but could not go back to the Deli as I was on my lunch break. I was overcharged $3.00/pound.
Please tell how this situation can be rectified.
I look forward to receiving a reply
concerning this situation.
Thanks,
Sue

• Mo
    mojgan Jul 26, 2018

You are not the only one. HEB trains its employees to overcharge or double the price of items. Recently, I noticed this, when I purchased a gift card for $25 and it was not activated. I went back to the store and they told me, I cannot do anything. I paid with a credit card and HEB treated me like I am the one who is at fault. Let's ban together and put this company out of business. God knows how much the company has stole from us.