Guthy-Renker LLCIT Cosmetics TV Offer

R

I ordered the $39.95 TV Offer and it arrived and was charged to my charge card. Imagine my surprise when I received another order on Saturday(10/3/15) and this time was charged an additional amount of $51.85. I called the customer service number and was told that everyone who orders online misses the "little box to the right" that says online orders are continuing. I went back to the site but did not see it. I was also told to save the proof when I mail it back (no kidding) because packages frequently get lost in the mail. I cancelled further shipments with the operator I spoke with and am going to notify my charge card not to process further payments and put the amount in dispute. I will never order from a TV offer again. This is a rip-off of the first degree.

• Li
    LindaSueTuf Oct 28, 2015

This TV offer is a totally misleading lie and scam. I ordered kit by phone and SPECIFICALLY asked rep what the TOTAL cost of kit was, He said $39.95 and every 30 days thereafter another $39.95 and I would then receive additional amounts of each cosmetic, however I could cancel at any time. I received kit today, one item was missing. When I contacted customer service the rep apologized and said she would send missing item out. I then asked why the billing statement said the kit was $119 and she said that was the total price but I was being billed one third each time, , , , , not at all what original rep said, ... not only did I cancel... but I will never purchase IT cosmetics again because of their false advertising practices. Shame on you Jamie!

Mayra k. Dec 02, 2015

I ordered this product by phone and was also being charge 39.95 each month .The product did not work for me I called to cancel and return the product in due time and was only refunded back $23 and was told that that was for the foundation only even though I was told that was all I had to return that the rest were free for purchasing this TV special.I Spoke to customer service and ask why only $23 was refunded for foundation when I was being charged $119 for other products I didn't order. Needless to say I was not refunded the amount it is a total lie.I really wish I would've read these before I ordered I will never do it again:(
    Total scam!!!

• Cv
    C.Vernol Apr 29, 2016

I agree with everything that has been said by others who have been ripped off. I received an order today and it seems they plan on sending out another order in July not so fast, i did not request auto delivery and i will not accept it. I have been told that i paid $53, 94 and there are two more payments due. One for may and one for June, then another order in July, the #'s on this receipt are -customer # 922436 - order # 3946814. I expect a RMA# from you upon receipt of this e-mail, or you will be reported to the attorney general's office and the better business bureau. Give me the return address and a refund for the $53.94 which was charged to my credit card ending in 5285.
    Kay Vernol [protected]@verizon, net [protected]
    a very disatified customer! this is without a doubt, a scam!!!

• Ve
    Vera Inestroza Jan 03, 2017

A scam...I ordered one and did not like it. Did not returned it because I had trash the box and paperwork. Today (January 3, 2017) I received another one which I did not order and will not accept. I do not want to be charged for something I did not order. I ordered one and that was it. I was never told I would be getting more. I will be expecting a reply from you. I don't want to report you to the BBB but if I don't hear from you soon, I will have no choice but to do that. What you are doing is not right. My name is Vera Inestroza. and my email is [protected]@aol.com. I expect a response within the next few days. I realize whoever is reading this is not responsible, but your company should not abuse their customers. I should have read this reviews before I ordered, what your company is doing is not correct not nice. We work hard to earn a paycheck. I am not asking for a refund for the first order but I will not accept any more from you. I ordered ONE and ONE only.