Gumtree — kitten for sale
I sent 30 pounds as a deposit to hold kitten.
As the kitten wasn't ready to leave mum, pick up date was 26/27 Sept.
Seller sent me several photos of kittenkittens and mum.
Also had several conversations.
Got sellers mobile no. Which I phoned around pick up time, she said date had been changed due to a bereavement, was going on a weeks holiday.would phone me when she returned.
No call and I have tried to phone several times, left my phone number.
Phone keeps stating caller on other line!.
Ad has been pulled a while ago, due to kittens being sold?.
So have no other way of contacting the seller.
Stacey was the seller, email address is [protected]@live.co.UK
Please can you help!
Thanks! Sam Morley.
More Gumtree Complaints & Reviews
- Gumtree.com - featured adverts really suck! 
- Gumtree - gumtree ripped me off!!! 
- Gumtree - processing time of an ad for 48 hours 
- Gumtree - minkos macs 
- Gumtree - processing time a joke 
- Gumtree - removed ad 
- Gumtree - complaint about a seller
- Gumtree Uk - removal of my ad 
- Gumtree - someone is selling things using my number an I can not talk to or get in contact with gumtree
- Gumtree - mobile phone fraud