Greyhound Lines — bus service
As a US citizen my mom crossed the border to Canada with her American ID and proof of citizenship (not a passport). Going back over, she was refused entry on the bus by the driver because he insisted she needs a passport. He was rude and aggressive.
Customer service was a nightmare, first agreed a passport was not required. After speaking with 2 reps and 2 managers, their information all inconsistent, they refuse to refund my mom's trip.
Will never use this service. POOR AND UNPROFESSIONAL STAF[censored]
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage