Greyhound Lines — greyhound service
On 11/26/2018 my greyhound bus was scheduled to arrive at 1:55 PM at white marsh mall in Baltimore county. I arrive at the bus stop at 1:30pm. At 1:55 PM the bus did not arrive, 10 mins later the bus arrive but refuse to stop. The driver drove right pass the group of people waiting including myself. I was furious. I immediately contacted greyhound and they stated there was nothing they can do. Now I have to pay addition fare to downtown station to get on on the bus that leaves at 6:15pm. I am extremely disappointed in greyhound, this is the second time this company done me wrong. The first was loosing my luggages, now I have to miss my college classes because of their driver not stopping. This will be the last time I use greyhound.
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience!
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage!
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage