Greyhound Lines — bus service
I am writing to complain about your bus service. I took the bus from Los Angeles on September, 3 at 11:15 pm.
Unfortunately the bus broke down at Salina, between 6-6:30am on September, 4.
I immediately went to complain to both the guy in the station and the customer service on the following number: +[protected]. There was a complete lack of cooperation from your service. There was no information on what was going to happen, and when.
After almost 5h of waiting with no news my friend and I decided to rent a car, to get to our final destination. The total cost of the car was: 171$.
It would therefore be greatly appreciated if you could start taking responsibility for your actions, find a way to pay back your mistake.
Hoping to here from you soon,
Willem de Pesters
More Greyhound Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service 
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience! 
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage! 
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience 
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded 
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage