Greyhound Bus Service — cold & unheated bus
Leaving Alantic City, N.J. going to Port Authority N.Y.City at 10:30
A.M. Bus #713 arrived on time, it was very cold inside the bus the driver said "the bus had to heat up before heat would heat the inside cabin", after about 1/2 hour the bus was even colder, the driver offered to return to get another bus but the passengers said "no" there were small childern aboard really cold. About one (1) hour from Atl City a fight broke out on the bus I assisted the driver in seperating the two males and keep the load talk down. Passengers were screaming and hollering, after awhile the bus contined to N.Y. C. I don't want my fare along with my wifw as other stated but I feel I should be compensated for my inconvience, perhaps a discount on my next trip
I have traval w Greyhound beforeto Richmond Va & Greensboro, N.C.
Greyhound is the way to travel no other problems. My next trip will be
to Greensboro, N.C. on /about July/09 Thanking you in advance
Joseph Jackson Sec/Treas Local 816 Ret Club
More Greyhound Bus Service Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience!
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage!
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage
- Greyhound - wrong ticket