The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Greyhound Bus Lines — greyhound overcharges on credit card purchases made on-line.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I used my wife's credit card to purchase a return ticket through Greyhound Bus lines.
According to the ticket, the charge was (including taxes) $99.54. But they charged the card $115.29. An overcharge of $15.75.
Attempts to contact Greyhound regarding this discrepency have been ignored.
Attempts made by the BBB to contact Greyhound have also being ignored.
Greyhound is BRAZENLY STEALING.
More Greyhound Bus Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Greyhound Bus - customer service
- Greyhound Bus - overcharge and poor customer service
- Greyhound Bus - terrible experience!
- Greyhound Bus Services - losing lost luggage!
- Greyhound Bus Lines - unbelievable horrific experience
- Greyhound Bus - money never refunded
- Greyhound Bus Service - cold & unheated bus
- Greyhound Lines, Inc. - bus service/delays/disrespect/customer service/discrimination
- Greyhound Lines - bad service and rude employees
- Greyhound Bus Lines - lost baggage