Green Dotidvgreendotcorp.com

R

They told me to upload a copy of my driver's license to verify my Identity. idvgreendotcorp.com does not seem to work. Google says the domain does not exist or has been moved. GreenDotDocument upload site says the same thing. It's pathetic that my account has been blocked, just for changing my address a couple times. Things didn't work out, I had to move. That's normal, not suspicious activity. They don't even ask the proper Identity verification questions to begin with. What good is a copy of my license? They don't have a photo of me to compare it to. Green Dot needs to ask your mother's maiden name, names of cities and streets associated with your past and such. I haven't found a site yet, that I can get my I.D. sent to anyhow. If idvgreendotcorp.com did get my emails of i.d., I wouldn't know anyhow. They surely didn't not confirm that they received an email from me. I just want my tax return card. I have the other card from Green Dot, they didn't think I was suspicious enough to send that one.

• Wi
    Willow66 Aug 06, 2021

Mine was blocked on July 13th 2021 and still blocked. Can't verify your docs because none of the sites work that they give you. If you happen to get your docs through they are just denied and they say that they never received them. I received money from my mother's passing from life insurance and they blocked my account as soon as money hit my account. Someone needs to investigate what the hell is going on at Green dot.

• Co
    CodyCox1980 Apr 26, 2021

Here's what you requested to reopen my account I have multiple disputes I really need my account openBoth of my cards you probably guessed or green. CarriersI'm sorry dude is a child talk or mailed whoever gets thisI apologize for any inconvenience it took me this long because I was trying to get everything that I need to do

• Co
    Corinna England Aug 27, 2020

I am in that same boat I've waited for a reverse payment, and 2 credits to be put back into my account since July 9th 2020 I have sent emails, I have spoke to the poor customer service green dot has and I still have not had my issue resolved, I will never use nor refer anyone to green dot and have had my family members and some friends with draw all money from there cards and cancel all accounts dealing with green dot cards... They suck I hate green dot and I have filed a complaint with BBB about them and if enough complaints are made something will be done I'm sure.

• Ri
    Ricky Loret Jan 11, 2021

@Corinna England I read your complaint. And there is many like that and some even worse and because of those actions GreenDot Corporation has had Class-Action suits Filed against them. The BBB or your consumer protection agency in your state might be aware of the Class action suit and be able to help you with that in some manner.

• Ta
    Tamara1970 Jun 08, 2018

I'm in the same situation june 2, 2018 I got embarrassed in the grocery store my card was blocked. I had deposited 420.00 on june 1, 2018 on my greendot card, greendot put a block on my card... what is strange is when I upload money to my card the merchant ask for identification then scan it on the register... I contacted greendot on june 2 I was told I had a block on my card... wth!!! I ask why wasn't I notify by email or even when I call I should of been told what reason my card was blocked and ask security questions... normally you would get a new card 5-10 business days not just hold on to ppl money... i've sent documents since june 2 ive been calling they have foreign ppl to answer the calls you can barely understand their ascent... I was told so many email addresses even the thr phone services giving out the wrong email address... greendot is a scam all I want is my money I will never deal with them again I will advise other ppl to do the same... I still dont have my money... I recorded every conversation the lies... since june 2, 2018 I have no choice but to take legal action.. the ball is rolling... cnn has been contacted... its time to bring them down...

• Le
    leftyblaze May 31, 2018

This company is nothing but a fraud I will not rest till justice is done and put this company out of business. tv, newspaper, online, you name it ill do it. stop pushing the litlle people you bullies.

• Ri
    Ricky Loret Jan 11, 2021

@leftyblaze There's been Class-Action suits filed against GreenDot Corporation. Unfortunately I have to locate the source I found it in.

• Bl
    blk queen May 22, 2018

my case is [protected] I need my hold taken off please it have now been 3 weeks and that is with me following ya direction out. still with out getting any good results. The person I talk to today was very rude and ugly. I never would though that ya would handle your customers in this manner. I will spread the word to everyone I know about the lack of respect you show your customer, you show and display very little concern for what hard ship this have added to me and my family. I have been using your card for several years and all the sudden you have change rules and feel that you do not have to explain why .