Great Clipshaircut

H Sep 06, 2018

Dear Manager,

I would like to register a complaint on my haircut this evening by Catherine. I keep a short beard and my sideburns grow longer down into my beard. She asked if I wanted my sideburns lowered. I said yes. I realized she was removing my sideburns and my beard. I stopped her immediately. I explained I wanted my sideburns blended into the beard. I now have my right side with no sideburns and no beard. I said it looks awful.

I've been coming to this location for years. I'm sure I could go to another location or shop but what purpose does that serve? I'm sure my hair will grow back but that's not the point either. I'm a businessman and I do have to go to work tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be explaining this to a lot of people.

I try my best to keep my hair short and simple so no mistakes can be made. I get a #7 clipper cut all over. How easy is that? All you have to do is clean up the sides and back and I'm out the door and your stylist makes a $3 tip. You even keep notes and know ahead of time exactly how to cut my hair. Still something like this happens.

Men can tell a good experienced stylist from one with no experience. There's many that should consider other careers. I never tell them that but maybe you should.

Please remove this stylist from your employment.

Please explain to me how you address these situations.

Sincerely,

Erik Trollinger

• Updated by hair shy · Sep 06, 2018

Dear Manager,

I’ve been coming to this location for years. I’m sure I could go to another location or shop but what purpose does that serve? I’m sure my hair will grow back but that’s not the point either. I’m a businessman and I do have to go to work tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll be explaining this to a lot of people.

I try my best to keep my hair short and simple so no mistakes can be made. I get a #7 clipper cut all over. How easy is that? All you have to do is clean up the sides and back and I’m out the door and your stylist makes a $3 tip. You even keep notes and know ahead of time exactly how to cut my hair. Still something like this happens.

Men can tell a good experienced stylist from one with no experience. There’s many that should consider other careers. I never tell them that but maybe you should.

Please remove this stylist from your employment.

Please explain to me how you address these situations.

Sincerely,