Having problems with Grab?

Grab reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2016. The latest review File a complaint against a customer service from grab was posted on Sep 29, 2021. The latest complaint unethical behavior was resolved on Jul 13, 2017. Grab has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 529 reviews. Grab has resolved 1 complaints.

Grab Customer Service Contacts

+65 6570 3925 (Singapore)
+63 883 7100 (Philippines)
Mapletree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Grab Customer Service. Initial Grab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Grab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Grab. Discuss the issues you have had with Grab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Grab Complaints & Reviews, Page 26

GrabCar / GrabTaxiaccount suspension

I am complaining abount the suspension of my account at grab app.it wasnt my fault for such canceling of the booked grab...the driver advised me that he cant pick us up in my destination so i need to cancel the booming...while canceling my connect was loss and i can not retrieve it anymore. Hoping for the reconsideration of my account. Pls...i need my grab app back.

GrabCar / GrabTaxiservices of the grabcar driver

This is to lodge a formal complaint against one of your Grab Car drivers:
    • The name of the driver is Rosauro Jusay Sanchez and he is driving a Chevrolet Sonic with plate number ABQ4497.
    • Please check booking ID no for your details: IOS-[protected]
    • I booked the service at 7:37am, today March 13, 2017 going to the First Pacific Leadership Academy in Antipolo, roughly 12 kms. away from my home. Waze says that the trip will take only 30-35 mins.
    • The confirmation came at 7:37 am with a notification that the vehicle is 7 mins away from my home. I texted Mr. Sanchez for the details and even made 2 calls to give him specific instructions. Because I am seeing where the car was on my tracker I gave him step by step instructions and even went out of the house to already look for him – to make it easy for him to find me.
    • He arrived almost 8am, obviously more than 7 mins than the time indicated on the tracker. We exited the village and I requested him to speed up a bit as I was telling him I will be late for my 830am meeting.
    • On my 2nd or 3rd request for him to speed up because at the rate we were going, we will likely arrive quarter before 9am or even later.
    • It was at that moment that he said he will not service me. He said he doesn’t want to be rushed. I told him he should have told me that in the first place because I was already giving him instructions to find our home by calling him twice. it was already an indication that I already needed the service. He said that I should have booked earlier. I told him I booked 730 and his 7 mins was not 7 mins. In fact it was more than 15.
    • I told him to bring me home and I will just wait for my driver. He cannot bring me home since the more proximate gate to my house is exclusive for cars with stickers only. I asked him to pull over, and the rude driver did not offer to bring me home even if he was already going to pass the gate for non-residents. At that moment I decided to get off the car, and because I was very upset I admit to having banged the door behind me.
    • This is one of the few occasions when I needed Grab either because my driver is not yet available – or like in this case, 2 of our 3 cars are color coded and my driver hasn’t arrived yet after bringing the kids to their condos.

I hope that this situation will be dealt with accordingly. You don’t need a car driver like Mr. Rosauro Jusay Sanchez. Very rude, very slow and very inefficient.

I hope to receive your feedback on the action that you are taking on this matter.

Thank you very much!

Vivian Cheong

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver's coercion, unethical behavior

Incident date: March 10, 2017
      Name of Driver: Ronald dela Paz Sarte
      Plate: ABG 7985 Hyundai Accent
      Pick up: Shangrila Plaza Mall
      Drop Off: Genesis Cubao

We were already in transit when I overheard the driver cursing "grab" for allegedly giving him another client to Cubao since he just drop off someone from Cubao. he preferred trip going to Ayala. He commented that the traffic is heavy going to Cubao. I never said a word, suddenly while we were already in Edsa just passed by Ortigas, he told me he has to change his route because " it is no longer permitted to drop off passengers along Edsa " . I asked when did the circular/memo released he told me " since last year ". I was astonished to hear that because since last year I've been using grab weekly every Friday to be exact going to Genesis Terminal and our route was via Edsa and they dropped me infront of the Terminal. I told Ronald that and challenge him I can show my saved records every week same route different grab drivers but that was the first time I heard that grab cars are not permitted to pass by and dropped off at Edsa. Then he started insisting what guarantee I can give if ever he'll be issued a traffic violation ticket. I asked him back what kind of guarantee does he wants from me but he is not giving me a precise answer but keep asking me a guarantee. He is insistent that feel being COERCED .
      I told him I can prove to him that drop off is allowed to Edsa by showing him or the "allegedly" police officer that might apprehend him my grab's weekly drop off history. I also told Ronald that I will call my friend from Camp Crame to ask/to confirm weather there is a memorandum released regarding his claim. From there he stopped and he's planned of re routing did not push through.
      This incident has been brought to the attention of my colleagues and relatives from the PNP . I have decided to try my direct complaints to your office before I decide for the next step.
      I am looking forward for your prompt action regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Cory - a patronize of Grab

GrabCar / GrabTaxino pick up from mah beng weng sgz7248l

Hi,
        This morning I have book a grab car to airport at 7:50am n Mr mah beng weng. I have send him a message details about my location. And it was showing 5 min to arrive. At 8:00pm, I view where his whereabouts and found he is far from reaching and show show 7 min minutes to arrive.the location show is opposite the way coming from to my place. I gave him a call no answer, message no reply. I have to ask my spouse to sent to airport instead which cause inconvenience.

I demand an explanation and a refund from this incident.

David kuan

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver

Booking ID - ADR-[protected], Driver - Emerito Ragojo Kaibigan, Plate Number - ABQ9854, Toyota Vios Silver. This driver commented about my personal life in an arrogant way without me asking for it. Hweb he got more irritated he increased the speed of his driving. He risked his passengers safety, he was rude and unprofessional. Unacceptable. Pls remove him.

GrabCar / GrabTaxifaulty grab system

On 11Feb at 1.14am, i submitted a grabhitch request however the grab system notified me that there's no grabhitch available and suggested that i booked for a grabcar or grabcab. My grabcab came and picked me up at Dorsett Singapore but subsequently a grabhitch driver (Eric How) suddenly appeared as well. There is no notification from grab system telling me of a grabhitch's car plate number or it's arrival so i informed Eric that I'm already inside a grabcab and Eric said ok. This Eric immediately caused my credit card to be debited an amount of $9.00 which i didn't board at all. I called grab hotline 3 times to complain however the operators all gave me the same replies "we will investigate with grabhitch and will give you a call". But till now, there's not a single call from grab or sms to refund me the $9.00 due to their system issue.

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabcar driver

I would like to report Raymond Lagon
              Castro, plate no AAM 5526 for making
              me wait for 30 minutes. I booked at 7:20am and texted me cancel at 7:50am bec he said it was traffic. He should have done it earlier. I was late this morning for my 8:30am work from BGC to makati. As a paying customer of grab (he drives a grab car premium), I expected better service since I paid more than the grab sedan. Please just call his attention so that it will not happen again. Thank you

grabcar driver

Respond

Grabcustomer services and website issue

Im confuse with ur website and ur customer services explanation...
                Wat ur c.s told me is tat i have to book a grab family due to my kids ages (6 mth, 2yrs n 3yrs}..., bt on the other hand ur website stated is grab family is suitable for kids age 4-7yrs... So which information is the right want...pls give us a exact information... So we grab passenger know which vehicle to book...

customer services and website issue

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — overcharge

Today 06/03/2017, I was travelling from Kim tian road blk 119C to 1Bay front Avenue, Singapore 018971. Since...

GrabCar / GrabTaxiI am complaining about your driver

Dear Grab.

I opt a passenger of your good taxi service. One moment, this driver named Saturnino Simbajon he is driving me insanely, he has different approach compare to other drivers. The bad thing he did, he inserted that i did not avail your promo which is a clear act of lying. It was late night, we argued about availing the promo because I am sure that I avail the promo, the yellow color approach my eyes when i register. He kept inserting that i wasn't, because i am so tempered i left a fare with a discount. This driver has a gifted tongue of lying. Please do an action for him.Thanks

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — unauthorized credit card charge

March 3 2017 13:37 AM. I booked a grabcar and when i booked it i changed the payment method from credit card...

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — grabcar banned my account for many cancellation.

grab car banned my account for many cancellation.what kind of company is this?then appeal form is totally...

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver cancelling my ride

On 24 feb afternoon abt 3 i was trying to get a ride
                    So at first i booked grabshare and the driver was like 9 min away. I didnt wanted to wait so i cancelled the booking
                    Then came another one which will reach ib like 13 min and was dropping of a rider. well why was he even able to accept my booking if theres someone on his car????
                    Then came a driver which said would reach in 6 min and after about 5 min the timing jump back to 6 min again i was already quite pissed of then after another 3 min the driver cancelled the ride.
                    Then when i went back to book another ride the price increased due to high demand well i was able to book a ride not in demand but the driver cancelled...then i have to pay more and i finally got into a car after like 30 min of waiting.

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — overcharge

I was travelling from 405 river valley rd to the pacific mansion (24 river valley close) which is only like...

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — might be technical problem or unethical behaviour

DATE | TIME [protected]:33:15 +080 Booking Details Vehicle type: GrabTaxi Issued by driver Rico...

Taguig City

GrabCar / GrabTaxislj 5431l bad service

SLJ5431L

I always use Grab as I feeling satisfied with their kind service. But today I just feel disappointed with the driver. Was booking it at blk 62 circuit road, I walk to the outside road to ensure the driver is more easier to spot me. But then I wait about 5 mind, the driver was calling me and ask where am I, I told him that my location is in front of MRT station there, I scared he didn't get what I mean so I message to him again to make sure he get it. After 3min again, he calling me again and even ask me " Hello, you come and find me or you want me to go and find you *he seems like pissed that I entered wrong street, but I swear I didn't entered the wrong place.

I was like... what the hell...If I know you have this kind of temper I would not take your grab.

slj 5431l bad service

Hi,

I just sat in a car driven by a Grab Car driver, who was driving slightly recklessly and looking at his phone on his car seat while driving. I was really worried we would get into an accident.

His name is Zainal Bin Abdullah, and his car number is SGV5297D. Please tell him to put his handphone on the handphone cradle.

Sincerely,
                        Alycia Teo

driver

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver

The grab taxi driver of Toyota Vios AAO 7110 B.E.
                          LA ROSA w/ Grab sticker on his vehicle & wearing a Grab shirt came one morning and parked in front of our business establishment in our open operation hours. Without asking for permission, he freely cleans/dusted his car. Given enough time, he was told that there is a "No Parking sign" & a Brgy Ordinance of One-Sided Parking in our street along the side of our place. Instead of asking for permission or apology, he ignores it and said he will do whatever he likes to do. He even threatens us that he knows where he can get us. We have CCTV recorded it.

GrabCar / GrabTaxiyour software on bookings

I always use Grab services, however, everytime I make a booking the address i am typing is not accepted or could not be found. I have to encode the nearest place to where i am. It has been such ever since, until last wednesday, your driver is pissed that i entered the wrong street. Please do something about this before i file my complaint with the LTFRB. Can you, as a public conveyance do this to us? It i not our fault that your computer system was designed to be such-inaccurate! so why get angry at me? We are in mourning and i still get to be reprimanded by your driver.

GrabCar / GrabTaxidisappointed

I always use grab taxi or grab car.
                              But some times there are bad drivers and when the app ask me how many stars, if I add 2 or 3 stars, app will ask me the reasons.
                              I always write reasons for their future.

Yesterday it was a worst experience I've never had before.

One of the street was closed because of festival.
                              When I book the taxi, I texted them the street is closed so you have to take this way and get here.
                              But drivers canceled or ask me to cancel and its more than 5 drivers!!!
                              Usually when I canceled they ask me the reasons.
                              So I send reason to grab.
                              After that, I can not get ANY of taxi from grab app.
                              I called to customer service but they don't say anything just said "our officers will call you and tell you the reason "
                              I still waiting the call.
                              But people are saying "if you cancel a lot they will block you" is true.
                              VERY disappointed!!!