Google.com/CHCAunauthorized debit to my account

J

I have multiple debits to my bank account ranging from (.99) -(1.99) I did not authorized these transactions. and I have not downloaded anything from the account

• Ro
    Rosa Johnson Jul 14, 2015

I did not authorize a charge for Google FoxFi Service. Please remove this charge and please tell me who initiated the service. Please contact me in person. [protected] today please because it is will be deducted 7/15/2015.

Sincerely yours,
    Rosa Johnson

• Am
    Amanda McCombs May 23, 2015

I have been charged for stuff that I didn't order and I want my money back. Whoever is doing this is taking away from my kids.

• Cl
    Cliff Dell Feb 22, 2015

I have no idea why $9.99 for google music...google.com/chcm is being taken out of my account... please contact me at [email protected]

cliff

• Tr
    Tracy Eklund Jun 21, 2014

I was charged 59.99$ for games I did not authorize or even recieve. Please credit my card or download the games on my notebook. My notebook address is [email protected] Thank you. Tracy Eklund...