Googleunauthorized debit card charges

K

I have had several debit card charges in the amount of $2.99, the latest being 6/6/17 and 6/4/17 from my checking account. I have not authorized these, and it has been going on for months! My bank wants me to cancel my card, but I should not have to go thru that hassle for Google's unauthorized use. I need it taken care of immediately.
Google *LIWEIGUO g.co/payhelp#ca NOT AUTHORIZED

• St
    Stacey Anne Aug 19, 2017

Google Telepathic charge of 2.99 is for an app called Hooked- chat stories subscription. I was charged for this twice, seven days apart. I canceled my credit card right after the second charge and seven days later received an email that my card was declined for this subscription. I had no idea what it was either and wasn't going to get charged again.

• Mi
    MichelleBDawkins Jun 07, 2017

Did you find out what this is? Have you gotten a contact number? I'm also getting these charges on my account: GOOGLE *Telepathic G.CO/PAYHELP CA for 2.99