Google Success Kitunauthorized charge

I authorized $1.?? cents on my credit card for Google success kits and now twice $29.95 has been taken off. I was this reversed immediately.
Susanne Flukinger

• Kr
    Kris May 01, 2009

Is there anyway to get the charges dropped?

• Kr
    Kris May 01, 2009

What do I do? Has anyone got their charges returned?

madintn Mar 24, 2009

I ordered google money tree on Feb 4th. i recieved a phone call from a call center represenative. He claimed to be a google moneytree employee. He spoke with me a bit about the product. I had told him that I did not recieve the product as of yet and he told me that I should be recieving it any day now. Well at the time of me ordering it i was unemployeed. Well when i recieved the call from the rep I had found some work. So i told them I nolonger needed it and didnt want to become a google money tree member until i recieved my disk and actually used my 7 day free trial. He stated that he would make sure there were noadditional charges to my credit carduntil I called back in and signed up. He also transfered me to another represnative that turned out to be one of those companies that help you get your online buisness started and start booming. Wellanyways i turned that offer downas well.

Well 2 months later there is a 72.00charge to my bank card, not only that but there was one last month as well. Since my job requires me to travel, ihad no idea about the charge last month since i wasnt home to check my bank statement. Well i find out today that i have been charged 140.00. Which normally i wouldnt care since i make enough money. But some other things have come up and thinking that i had 140.00 extra in my account i thought it was np.

To make a long story short, my check bookwasnt balanced correctly and now i am negative 750.00 in my bank. To make matters worse, because i couldnt put gas into my car I couldnt go to work, and now if i miss tomm i will be fired. On top of that my car payment didnt go through and so now i am late on my payment and its close to being repoed. I also have a child support payment that didnt go through and now i am behind on that. So this is the damage that has come of the fradulent charges to my account.

Does anyone have any idea what can be done? I have called all 3rd party companies involved in this and noone is willing to help.

• Tn
    tnystwrt Feb 18, 2009

I wanted to just check out this product and for a $1 I thought what the heck. But then, I was getting charged actually my girlfriend was getting charged for I dentity theft, Fraud, and the google success kit which I never received. The total charges are $75.80, this is ludicris. Identity Theft was 9.95, fraud 4.95, the kit two times for 29.95 and of course the $1. I had canceled everything a month ago and still charging her. I want every cent put back into her account and plus interest. I just called and the money I paid in already is non-refundable, which is bullsh__. He said that they can't access the account to see if its been used. But, I got my membership canceled. The number is [protected]. Good Luck all, I am going to talk to my lawyer about this crap.

• Th
    that81 Feb 17, 2009

HERE GOS THE NUMBER TO CANCEL THE GOOGLE KIT [protected] OR earncashfastwithgoogle.com

• Jt
    JT Hall Feb 10, 2009

Unauthorized charge to my credit card and no merchandise anyway. Want refund asap.

• Bo
    bodrn Jan 30, 2009

Cancell your card asap, there will be additional charges - probably already are!!

• Ke
    kermit81 Jan 18, 2009

i was charged the same my biggest downfall is i didnt even recieve any information on how to make this extra money so im paying for this stuff and i havent even got it

Jay Nayyar Jan 11, 2009

I was charged the same I wanted to make extra money to to put in my other bank acct. But thought maybe it was a good site iwas wrong of course so no im being billed once a month on my pre paid walmart debit card stupid me huh.

• Ca
    Case #? Dec 29, 2008

I was charged 11.95 after the initial ($1.00) on my credit card which is tied to my bank and this and a government grant program which I was also charged 11.95 for. There was no literature that I could see that indicated I would be charged this.

It wouldn't be so bad if the charges didn't cause overdrafts in my account costing me over $70.00

• Na
    naiveinthe country Dec 29, 2008

This happened to me also!!! I called my credit card company and they are sending me a dispute form. There is a number for the Google Tree 4 on my statement. It is [protected]. I am considering cancelling my card to avoid any future automatic charges.

• Sh
    Sharon Rogers Dec 19, 2008

Go to Susan Pierce on 12/19/08 in "work At Home" under Google Money Tree and read Comments by Sharon Rogers and follow the directions please.

John Dec 18, 2008

I ordered a free kit from Google Success Kit for $1.00. A week later I received a charge of $11.95 to my credit card.

I called the company and they said that when I signed up I agreed to to a one week trial, which is NOT true. Nowhere on that sales page does it say anything about a trial.

You first go to pay for it and it says it will be $5.95, for SHIPPING ONLY, no other costs, I declined and went to back out of offer and one of those automated agents came up and said how about if we only charges you $1.00. Well, it would be stupid if I didn't try it. So, I clicked on the link paid for it a chg. for $1.00 showed up and that was it.

I anxiously awaited for my disk to show up in the mail and nothing. That day I received an email with an access code in it to take a look at their site. There were Free to Download items there. Very cheesy stuff I must admit so, I figured I would bookmark the page I might need it when the disks arrive.
    About a week later I noticed that there was a chg. of $11.95 from Google Success Kit and I called them. The woman on the phone said that there was some kind of 7 day trial, I asked where the disks were and she stated that the disks were out of stock and would be shipped to me as soon as they become available.

Well, needless to say I was steamed. I demanded my money back again and she said she couldn't do. I got a supervisor and the same thing.

Now I know why they don't use Paypal. They would be out of business QUICK because Paypal gives the refunds immediately upon disapproval and with as many complaints as this company has.

So, now I'm out $11.95, it's Christmas and no gas in my car. Great.
    It's not worth going to the bank. With all the paperwork involved it would be 60 days.

If there is anyway somebody with this can pull some strings and get our money back that would be great.

Thanks.