Google Revenue Streamscancelation ignored

L

After subscribing to this service and waiting 17 days for the CD I decided that it was not
the money making internet system I was looking for and attempted on numerous occasions to cancel my subscription. Every Email I sent was returned with some kind of error message. They have debited my credit card twice to date.
These people are criminals and I cant believe that this is the same people who run the
well known and respected Google search machine.

• Co
    concerned citizan Apr 30, 2010

This is absolutely rediculous I never ever saw a bill till today i auth. the $2. and whatever change no kit, and all of sudden after a year and a half I just received a bill. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? The worse thing about it I called and cancelled it and that was difficult.
    Signed very concerned

• Kp
    k pollard Apr 13, 2009

i also never recieved the "kit", or any other info. what can be done?

Holly Jan 24, 2009

I told ya'll to cancel my orders, and you've just been ignoring me, and continue to charge my credit card account! I want it to stop right NOW! You will find my orders under my email addresses.
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    My order reference numbers are: [protected] and [protected]
    There are no excuses for the way ya'll have ignored my cancellations.

Holly Averyt Jan 24, 2009

You also need to cancel reference number [protected]. Do NOT charge my credit card the monthly fee of $75.00. I cannot afford that kind of cash, nor credit! Your attempt to charge my credit card will be declined. You can email me at [email protected] OR [email protected]

Holly Averyt Jan 23, 2009

Cancel my order! My reference number is [protected]. Do NOT charge my credit card your $75.00
    monthly payment. My email is [email protected] email me to confirm you have obeyed
    my wishes!

• St
    stasia Jan 12, 2009

I can't believe I fell into this trap. I authorized a charge of $2.17 and like Suzanne I received nothing...however I was charged $69.95. Now I too must cancel my card and get a new one. I am not a happy camper. The real problem is that they give you a bogus address to submit your cancellation to!

• Ac
    acopper1 Dec 12, 2008

I also was scammed by this "Google Revenue Stream" garbage. I asked for "FREE" information but was told I had to put my card info in to get the "FREE" information. Next thing I know my bank account was dinged for $75. When I complained to Wells Fargo about the charge they said they could only do an
    "inquiry" and it would take 90 days. The charge was sitting in my account on "pending". I told them to just put the money back in my account. They said they couldn't.

It's a SCAM for sure...called the number on the bank charge...got a recorded message saying they could only be contacted .??...it bounced back. So...that's that. I'm out $75 now and who knows when they will hit me again. I'm changing my card number but that takes time.

It's really deplorable that the banks like Wells Fargo...honor these SCAMS even when a customer is screaming bloody murder that they are being ripped off. What next?????

Does anyone know who this can be reported to?????

james goff Dec 05, 2008

cannot cancel subscription. need help!

• Ed
    Edward Lambert Nov 26, 2008

I WAS DRAWN INTO THIS SCAM EXACTLY AS SO MANY OTHERS, INCLUDING NOT RECEIVING ANYTHING FROM GOOGLE. NO RETURN REPLYS. NO WEB PAGE. NOTHING EXCEPT A DEBIT TO MY BANKING ACCOUNT. I'M SURPRISED A SUIT HASN'T BEEN STARTED AGAINST GOOGLE FROM FRAUD AND NON PERFORMANCE. MY ONLY SOLUTION WAS TO CANCEL MY CARD AND GET A NEW ACCOUNT. THAT CREATES A TERRIFFIC HASSLE. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Charlotte Scott Nov 10, 2008

HI, everyone

DON'T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!! YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OPT OUT, AND THEY KEEP CHARGING MY CARD. Guess it's time to cancel this card..all of their "Listed" opt out url references NEVER lead to anything except a blank page..A BLANK PAGE

• Br
    brian gomberg/gumbi Nov 07, 2008

cancel c.c. withdrawls from my bank account ( 3rd )_ request and no response. WHATZ UP !!!

• Br
    brian gomberg/gumbi Nov 06, 2008

recurring charges need to be cancled from any further use

• Su
    Suzanne Oct 26, 2008

We have to stop these people!

I filled out a form for a free Google Revenue Streams CD and authorized a $2.17 shipping charge. That's all. Nothing on the page informed me it was a "free trial." This was more than a week ago. I never received the CD or a password to the online stuff. When I noticed the pending $49.95 debit to my checking account, I e-mailed immediately to cancel. No reply. Only thing that happened is my checking account has now been debited.

Does anyone have a phone number I can call to make them cancel, or, if that's not possible, report them?

Thanks in advance to anyone I can help!

• Lo
    Lorraine B. Demers Oct 25, 2008

I canceled several months ago. And I'm still being charged for the program. After I was told on the phone they would no longer be a charge.If anything I should be refunded all the money you removed from my checking account. Just for you informaton I never recived the program CD's that I was promised. So how can I work for Google if I don't get the tools to work with.