Google Profitscredit card theft

The site offers a CD for $1.97. Don't buy it!!!

They don't send the CD & then they take your Credit Card & without your permission, put you on a monthly charge for their services, which still have not been explained, for $47.50!

Go to the BBB for Phoenix Arizona. 98 complaints of which NONE were responded to by Wade Winger or any of his people. Which tells me they don't give a damn about you or your complaints.

• De
    Deb May 05, 2009

I paid $1.97 for the Google Profits cd and 15 days later was charged $47.50 on my debit card for what I don't know. I've been trying to get in touch with them (via email and phone #'s on the information) but no replies or no answers to the phone #'s. This has to be a huge scam! I want a refund for the $47.50. Does anyone know how I should proceed? Many thanks!

• Le
    lettyvdr May 25, 2009

I signed up for google profits and ordered the cd for $1.88 for their cd. When I looked at my charges minutes later I noticed I was also charged $4.99 from the 777 Discount Club and an international fee charg. When I called the 777 club I was told the money was non-refundable. I was told to file a police report. I immediately cancelled my credit card and so should anybody else that orders this website.

• rwj19731 May 25, 2009

tell as many people as you can about it cause they would have gotten me too had i had money on my card

• Mo
    Monica Bearfield May 27, 2009

I ordered a cd online called google profits to see if it was something I could do at home to make extra money. I have not even looked at the cd and on Sunday my bank card was charged $98.04 which in turn cost me $20.00 for an overdraft fee and I can"t reach anyone for a refund .I want my money returned to my account plus the overdraft fee immediately!!! I want no part of this so called "deal".

• Pi
    Pisedoff May 27, 2009

That organization is located at 224 S Main St #218, Springville UT, 84663. I'm going to bring my two friends Smith & Wesson to see if they can convince them to get an immediate refund.

• Jw
    JW Woolwine Jun 01, 2009

GOOGLES PROFITS CD WILL NOT WORK ON MY COMPUTER.

PLEASE REFUND MY $1.95 TO MY ACCOUNT.

• JGraceyStinson Jun 01, 2009

whooo boy. Count yourself lucky if all you lost is $1.95 You might want to google "complaints about google profits". Most people tend to lose a lost more.

• Kr
    KristyFerrier Jul 16, 2009

I paid 1.97 for a cd that was suppose to help me make money. Now 2 weeks later they have taken 47.50 out of my account one day and then the next day took 11.99. What is the deal. Nothing I read about Google Profits said they would tak emore then 1.97 out of my bank account.

• Kr
    KristyFerrier Jul 16, 2009

Also every phone number I call to get in contact with them is disconnected.

• Da
    dawngaskey Jul 24, 2009

Ordered google profit software for $2.95 and then got a 7.95, 9.95 and 59.95 charge. No software just automatic sign up to all these crazy monthly accounts and charges. This is such a scam as I did not authorize any of these other ventures my credit card info! Trying to get off these lists and get a refund but we will see????

• Ha
    Had in maryland Aug 09, 2009

Great I just ordered this $1.97 NIGHTMARE it sounds like, HELP!!! What is the quickest way out of this mess? My husband just lost his job a few months back and I was trying to find something to supplement our income while I beat myself into the ground working as much as I can, and of course my employer has completely cut out any over time, Im in the nursing field and trust me this economy is hitting everyone where it hurts, even those of us providing care to others, I cant afford this right now. HELP!!!

• Ha
    Had in maryland Aug 09, 2009

About this google profits thing again, with their advertisments they have people like NBC, CBS and other large names attached how do they get away with advertising this and being fraudulent and these big name people supporting their site, to RIP people off, whats happening to this country, we should all be sticking together not jamming knives into one anothers backs, yeah, yeah I know we need to be more careful but when big names attach to something like this we cant afford to keep the lights on let alone watch their TV shows for supporting people like GOOGLE PROFITS raping everyones bank accounts fraudulently.

joe87 Aug 10, 2009

Same things happened to me. I called the GoogleProfits for the $47.50 charge to my credit card. Both time the representatives were rude, and I was simply disconnected. The first time, a female asked me for my account number, which I don't have because all I did was just order the CD and never registered with them. Then she said they were experiencing high call volume (too much complaints?!) and she had no time to talk with me any more. I was only on phone with her for about five minutes. The second time, a male told me he would close my account, so no future charges (glad I called again because I did not know they would continue to charge me!) but no refund either. Then he told me there was nothing more he could do and he would disconnect my phone call, and then he did before I could say anything. We should do something to shut them down. Call BBB does not seem to be enough. BBB had many complaints about them already, but nothing prevented them from ripping off more people. Any suggestions that can really do something to stop them?

• Od
    OdeR87 Aug 19, 2009

Google Profit runs and ad online which leads one to believe that they are Google.

They offer to send a CD which outlines how one can make money online using Google. The cost was $1.97. I did order it, and shortly after receiving the CD, a Charge of $47.50 was on my account. I called the number on the outside of the CD envelope and spoke with a very controlling, non-listener who claims that I clicked a button stating that I had read the terms which clearly stated that I would be charged $47.50 regularly. To me, it was nowhere on that site, and if it was, it was in such small letters, and so obscured, that no one could have seen it. When I complained to her about this practice she became really beligerent, and authoritative. I asked for a supervisor and was told there is no one that I may speak with. If I have any complaints I deal with her. She said that they are not Google, and not affiliated with Google. She refused to refund my $47.50, but grudgingly agreed to cancel any future charges. They said no need for a website, but you must use Clickbank, then reading the requirements with Clickbank, it seems that you must have a website, and it must be hosted. When mentioning this she said "well we are not Clickbank!"

Hope Google is aware of this scam.

• Jd
    jdavis5374 Aug 26, 2009

what # did you call to cancel ?

chocty29 Sep 01, 2009

i am now going thru the same thing. i have emailed '[email protected]' to tell them of waht has happened, becasue by the time i actually got thru to a rep she was very rude and was of no help at all. told me there was no supervisor on hand and that i was unable to get my money back. so i sent an email saying:My name is Latoshai and I originally signed up for googleprofit/work from home kit on 8/17/09. At the time it was shown to me on your web that I would ONLY be charged $1.97 for my CD. It also took me to another website that required me to sign up for theft protection, which I did for $9.00 a month. After I received my temp login and password I checked out this program to see if it was something I was interested in for sure. Well after about 2 days of trying to figure out what to do I opted out of this work from home program. I have received many calls from [protected] as well as [protected] and I advised the representative at the time I was no longer interested in continuing with the program. Everyone I spoke with had advised me that this would be taken care of and that it would be canceled. (unfortunately I do not have their names) Not once did they say this was a courtesy call for other reasons, and that they were unable to cancel my account. So I assumed this was done and over with. Now as of 8/31/09 my account has been charged $47.50 that I did not authorize. It took me a total of 2 hours to reach someone at your customer service # [protected] to then be told there are no supervisors or managers on hand. This to me is fraud, and I am not going to be responsible for someone else’s mistake on your end. I have contacted my bank, but I have to wait for the charge to go through in order to file a dispute. This is very misleading, and I can see from many reviews posted on different websites that other people are in the same situation that I am in. I feel something should be done about this and it is so wrong to misguide people the way your website has done. If someone can contact me or just take care of the matter it would be greatly appreciated.

thsi is some BS for real...

• Ms
    MS INFORMED Sep 13, 2009

I WAS MISINFORMED THAT THIS WAS A REAL ONLINE BUSINESS TO WORK FROM HOME.

WAS CHARGED FEES BEFORE GETTING ANY TRUE INFORMATION.

PLEASE SHUT THEM DOWN.

• Ms
    MS INFORMED Sep 13, 2009

I'M GOING TO CANCEL MY CREDIT CARD. I RATHER DO THIS THAN GO THROUGH HELL FOR MONTHS AT A TIME!!!

IF I CAN GET A HOLD OF THEM I WILL MAKE THEIR LIVES A RECURRENT NIGHTMARE. THEY WILL HATE COMING TO WORK EVERY SINGLE DAY AND PRAY IT WON'T BE ME ON THE OTHER LINE.

WILL BLOCK MY NUMBER CHANGE NUMBERS DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO BE A ONE WOMAN ARMY PYSCHO ON THEIR A$$...

• Pr
    prattkar Oct 14, 2009

Did not know there was a $47.50 monthly fee and they will not refund it. It is a scam and they know it.

• Sc
    scamangry Oct 16, 2009

This company reels you in with the opportunity to earn a lot of money working from home. They tell you it's only 1.95 to have the materials sent to you. What they don't tell you is there's a monthly fee of $49.95 plus they enroll you in two other programs that also have monthly fees.

Can't believe Google allows their name to be attached to this.

Charles Ward Oct 23, 2009

Same thing happened to me...I called the 866 number and the lady canceled my account at my request, but refused to refun the 47.50, and then hung up on me. Her name was Elena. I then called back and she denied hanging up on me and then refused to put me thru to a supervisor, and then hung up again. IT IS ALL A SCAM. THAT is how they make money, taking 1.97 and then the 47.50...

if anyone has any other suggestions, I welcome them.

C W in CA.

• Re
    Rebecca Wood Nov 23, 2009

My account was charged for $47.50 and then was charged $99.oo which both charges were not authorized. The only amount I authorized was $1.97 for a a cd thats was not even a value of 10 cents. This company is comitting fraud!
    I have begun an investagation to end this scam!

Sincerely,
    Rebecca Wood

• Br
    Briboi69 Feb 01, 2010

I thought this was a ligit thing. I even read it through a news letter on "AOL". Now I am finding charges on my credit card and I didn't even use there service. I also never received the other "Package " that was suppose to come UPS. Is this even supported by "GOOGLE"? If anyone has an answer please do inform me how to go after these ###'s ar [email protected] Thank You, Brian

• Ro
    rod77 Feb 22, 2010

these guys say its only 3 bucks to try, then it turns out its a "trial offer" and if you dont cancel in time, they start charging you. I got ripped off for 150 bucks. Then i try to cancel, they say send in the CD, but they gave me the WRONG ADDRESS to send it to, and now they say because they never got the CD, its my fault, and i;m out 150 bucks.

RIP OFF. DO NOT USE GOOGLE PROFITS