Google Profit Housethey can't be contacted to cancel order.

Google Profit House asks for $1.97 for shipping for Internet Profit Library Membership. They give you 30 days to try out the service and tell you that if you want to cancel you musy call [protected]. Unfortunately they put you on hold forever(over forty-five minutes and still no answer. If you don't cancel it's $39.95 a month. How can you cancel if no one answers?

• Ms
    Ms.Kitty Oct 22, 2009

WHAT DOES GOOGLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS?

• Rg
    rghallman Nov 01, 2009

Why is this Scammer promoted by CNN (saw it on their webpage) and Google and Tweeter and Facebook???????

Is it too much to ask that some of these, supposedly "reputable" organizations...i.e. CNN, Google look out for the people that use their websites and have made them gazillions of dollars?? Who can people trust anymore??...no one on the web it seems. They're ALL big scams made to rip off the people who have very little and who are desperately looking for legitimate ways to make money.

theinternetprofithouse.com

Rip Off!

• Do
    Doreeng Nov 03, 2009

Hi...register an online complaint with the FCC...you were lucky as I am being charged $68.53!!!

• Do
    Doreeng Nov 03, 2009

Register your complaint with the FCC on line...it takes just minutes! Let's not let this Internet Profit House take advantage of people!

• Ms
    Msonia Nov 05, 2009

I got it from FB as well. I was charge for $1.97 then less than a month I got another charge $68.53!! Get them, put them in jail!

• Je
    jenifer1228 Nov 05, 2009

OK everyone…same story, no refund, cancelled cards, feel like an idiot, BUT I contacted the BBB cause I couldn’t get the ‘customer service’ rep to give me a physical address so I could file a complaint and they managed to look up the parent company and their address.

EZ Rebate Processing
    1664 Santa Rosa
    Glendale, CA 91208

You want to contact the Better Business Bureau in California
    or [protected]

If you go to the bbb and type in EZ Rebate Processing in the business search you can file a complaint. I also couldn’t find the original site I signed up on (the BBB couldn’t fine theinternetprofithouse.com) but it’s under http://www.myonlinecashsecrets.com

• Mr
    Mr. Kim Nov 06, 2009

Same here. Signed up for $1.97 on Oct 26. They charged me $68.53 on Nov. 2. Tried to cancel and they cancelled but said I should have read the fine print where it said I only had 7 days. I thought I had 30.
    They told me sorry but the compoany was very strict on their rules and I couldn't get refunded.

Put this out there to every site you are on that it is a scam.

• Ur
    U R Here Nov 07, 2009

I should have checked it out but Google made it look legit . I was sent the CD Rom disk it had a B.S. warning in it saying any charge backs made against this account will be reported to the interent consumer blacklist www.BadCustomer.com and will result in member merchants blocking you from making future purchases online ! The nerve !!! I used a credit card that had no balance and quickly had it closed . I'm just out $ 1.97 . Next time I'll check what others say first . Shame on Google .

• Pr
    Prettyred72 Nov 12, 2009

Same here. I called Google headquarters who told me how many complaints they have gotten. My bank is filing a complaint because i refuse to allow them to take advantage of me. Also note in the future that Google told me that they don't hire people to work from home.

• Sw
    sweetcheeks78 Dec 02, 2009

I looked up that number on the whitepages and it came up to a Albert Jefferies with that same address.

• I was never a person to fall for internet scams. But this seemed so convincing. After buying the system, I then went and looked into it. Almost every post I have read states that this is a scam. I am going to change my card number and switch to an alternative e-mail address. I feel dumb. As the saying goes, “Always Look Before You Leap.”

• Re
    rebelrosetx Feb 04, 2010

I got charged $78.45. Cancelling card today - I called number on bank transaction and was told to go to a website I'd never seen to cancel by filling in my information again. Had already been charged $40 by some site I didn't complete the page with. Got that money back. This one would only refund $20...

I saw something about cancel in 5 days or the monthly charge of $7 and change would be charged to my account.

I also thought it was OK cause it was on CNN and contained "Google" name. NEVER AGAIN!

• Lb
    l.brown Mar 02, 2010

I was charged the $1.97 and then $68.53 and now they have a recurring $19.99 charge on my card even after they said they would quit biling me!. I am having them blocked from charging my credit but it has been a nightmare! Google did make this look legit. It's sad how low people go these days to make a dime.

• Sk
    ski05 Apr 06, 2010

I am going to try the FCC complaint.. I now have a $139.95 charge from some collections agency (Natural Wellness Resources). I thought I was mistakenly charged for some health products only to find out it was this Internet Profit Library Membership. They won't cancel the charge, but I was able to block it from my credit card and I changed my card number. The collections agency said if I don't pay $100 they are going to send it to a 3rd party collections agency and it will ruin my credit.. Yea, lets see $139.95 ruin my credit!! Scam artists! The Natural Wellness Resources is probably part of the Scam! I cancelled my subscription within a week when random people started calling my house and other charges for things I didn't order started showing up against my credit card!

• Al
    alss Apr 06, 2010

i was also a victim of this scam.same situation, i recieved abill after a cancelled my credit card for 139-95, after contacting natural wellness rasources they claimed that if i didnt pay the bill it would be sent to a third party collection agencyabnd subsequenntly ruin my credit.i asked for the phone numer to contact internet profit library but they cuold not provide me with that information so im online now and found the number for these people, ive beeen on hold for 13 min so far and no answer yet.

• Xt
    Xtexan Apr 07, 2010

I too have been scammed by the Natural Wellness Resources and Online Healthy Lifestyle Newletter (located in Egypt). Was told its too bad I wasn't lucid enough to read the terms of my order (what order?). I was lucid enough to file a complaint with the BBB in Delaware and dispute the validity of the charges with the company. I will also contact the FCC.

• Nw
    NWR Apr 08, 2010

Hello,

Customer satisfaction is very important to NWR and we do our best to satisfy all customers in any way possible.

We strive to resolve all complaints and customer issues in a timely matter, and we would like to help you resolve yours. Please contact us at [protected], toll-free, and one of our experienced agents can assist you.

If you feel that you were contacted in error by NWR, and any debt is invalid, please notify us immediately, and we will help you resolve the issue.

(Natural Wellness Resources)
    [protected])
    9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday EST.

• Ne
    newtdr1 Apr 12, 2010

I contacted Natural Wellness Resources for the same issues about collecting for a debt I never incurred. Some help! They hung up on me after I waited to talk with someone about the issue and seek their assistance to resolve over 15 minutes.

I am filing a complaint with the FCC and BBB.

• Lt
    ltrainsilly Apr 13, 2010

I had the same isue for EZ-Profit. Got an email today. What a scam. Don't they know people are smarter these days. What is taking so long to shut them down though! Yeak exactly ruin my credit for $100. lol

• Je
    jennaconrad Apr 16, 2010

The police needs our help, we need to report everything that has happened to us, and i did, and i got another letter today, I called them back today, and some ghetto young girl hung up on me, when i asked for the supervisor.

• Wh
    WHW Jr Jun 12, 2010

I also ordered this product, canceled my order 24 hours later was given no confirmation number but was told by customer service Department that my order was canceled. Received a letter from collections Department stating that I owed $139.95 . Ordered product November 28, 2009 received letter from collections May 3, 2010 after I was told that my order was canceled.