Google *Line Corp g.co/payhelp# GB Google *Smule Incunauthorised payments from my account

S

Google *smule inc g.co/payhelp# gb 0000 £1.99
Google *line corp g.co/payhelp# gb 0000 £3.46
google *smule inc
Google *smule inc g.co/payhelp# gb 0000 £1.99
These payments started being taken from my account in april
I have not authorsied any of these payments and my details are not registered any where with google

• Vy
    Vy0o5 Jul 04, 2016

Yup. I`ve got the same, let's call it problem. These payments started on the 1st of July 2017. I never gave my card to anyone, didn`t gave the informations to anyone. So I called the bank, blocked the card and filed 15 complaints to cancel the payments and get my money back :)

Mayra Karina Aug 16, 2016

Porque esta página me está cobrando dinero cuando yo no he visitado esta página a que se deben esos cobros necesito que me devuelvan lo que me han cobrado y que no vuelvan a cobrarme nada en esta página y como tienen mi numero de cuenta?? Necesito que no me cobran más nada y que me devuelvan lo que me han quitado

• Sm
    SM Fung Aug 27, 2016

reference : Mastercard creditcard, name SM Fung .

Hi there,
    On July 27 2016 Google Line Corporation charge my creditcard (see reference) 45 times . The total amount is GBP 86, 06. The payments was not authorized by me. Please pay back the the total amount ASAP through my creditcard.

signed,
    SM Fung

• Sm
    SM Fung Aug 27, 2016

reference : Mastercard [protected], name SM Fung

Hi, I just send you 10 minutes time ago about unauthorised use of my creditcard. The card number was not mentioned in the previous mail.
    Complaint : On July 27 2016 my creditcard was charged 45 times with a total amount of GBP 86, 06. I have never authorised for these payments ?.
    Please pay back the total amount through my creditcard ASAP.
    signed, SM Fung

Zoetermeer (The Netherlands), August 27 2016

• Ha
    hani kirat Sep 28, 2016

Hi, would anyone know what is this GOOGLE *LINE Corp? I had been charged on my debit card several times from 1, 99 € to 3, 99€, total about 89 €. In payment can see message in my phone. The payment go just in 10 minute today 28/9/2016 and when I had notice it I cancelled my debit card and contact the bank. bank inform someone in U.K. do this and because so small money they not investigation more. but they say must contact this GOOGLE * LINE Corp first to see what they can make
    investigation . But dont`t know how to contact this GOOGLE * LINE Corp. Is look like somehow they have my debit card information. I cant understand how that is possible, cause I never used my card online and not have google wallet. Someone must have stolen my card information then.

• Ya
    Yani Van de Weerd Dec 14, 2016

I had the same on 6/12/2016! First 0, 99, then 7, 99 en then 0, 99! My money for Netflix!!! I hate that kind of people! What should I do? I don't know what to do!

• Gr
    grazy59 Jan 18, 2017

I have the same problem, I realized that I have been taking 15 €, € 7.17 2 times and once 1.79 euros from this same Google * line
    how can we do???

• Ge
    Gen1o Jan 26, 2017

Unauthorised payments from my account. Please I need help, I never requested those services.
    I'll will like someone shows me what to do.
    Please reach me at [email protected]

• Ho
    hosaini bin sulaiman Jan 28, 2017

@Gen1o Same problem with me unauthorized payment from my account .
    Hi there, From 21st January 2017 to 27 January 2017 Google *Line Corporation has charge my Debit Card ( 9 times) . The total amount of $139.12 The payments was not authorized by me. Please check and pay back the the total amount ASAP through my Debit Card.
    Thanks

signed,

Hosaini Sulaiman
    email: [email protected]

note: I submit a compliant on this complaint board on 27/1/2017

• Se
    Serhii Norinko Apr 10, 2017

Same for me. Seven unavtorised operations! Give me my money back. [email protected]

• Ro
    robert lynch May 12, 2017

hi my name is Robert I to have been charged on my debit carfrom4.99 to19.99 I will get to the bottom of this [censor]ing ###