Menu
Google Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Google
reviews and complaints

www.google.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.4 8772 Reviews

How responsive is Google's customer service?

257 Resolved
1241 Unresolved
Poor 🫤
Google is a rare visitor on ComplaintsBoard, so the pace of resolving complaints leaves much to be desired. We believe they should spend more time and effort on reviews to naturally grow customer loyalty. As for reviewers, we'd advise carefully reading existing reviews to understand what to expect. It's also helpful to go through the few complaints that Google has already resolved to get a clear picture of their customer interaction and potential challenges in resolving your personal issue.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Google has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Google reviews and complaints 1518

Newest Google reviews and complaints

W
7:21 pm EDT

Google Pixel 3xl

Google cannot find my imei on their system.. My phone was replaced by google for a system issue. They cannot find the rma or imei on their system. They can find the incident that I called in, verizon can see when the imei was swapped, but google cannot find anything else on their system.

My phone needs to be replaced, and was ready to be sent in, but they cannot find the imei...

B
4:02 pm EDT

Google Administer privileges on my computer? Nonsensical

So google can just do whatever it wants now? I have no choices besides google, so they can harvest all my information, turns off all my protection, antivirus, to leave me exposed with nothing but whatever they feel is acceptable, tracks everyone of my devices, has control over microphones and all cameras, you don't need that!, if I buy something im in charge of it, shouldnt be able to have admin. Priveledges like this, I mean you already do whatever you want have all the money and stuff you want you need my stupid little devices to be under your control! No sir, i'm done with google and your agenda. Brad wylie

B
4:21 pm EDT

Google On the net

I am writing, hoping to find someone there, who cares about how your members are treated by your employees. I have been harassed over the pass several months by some thug(s) on my phone.
I make strong political comments. However, these punks think that they are in charge the 1st amendment. News: They are not, and neither is Google. I have been interfered with in many, many ways while just using my email. I have caught them, while online. I made a remark and instantly I got colored lines on my phone that repair services said that they were caused by getting the phone wet. However, It happen 15 seconds right after I wrote a response to their actions, Also, many times I have been interfered with, redirecting several times on G-maps, sending e-mails and even shutting down my online connection many times. Last night I was on the phone line with a brilliant T-Mobile technician for an hour. His conclusion was outside interference.
I told him of my experience from your cruel thug(s) and he said that he hears that story all the time for both Yahoo and your company. He said that I should change to an IP unlocked phone. I am retired and on a fixed, modest income. I don't get $100 thousand a year to set and not do my job while harassing my customers.
I know that you have many, many employees and can't monitor them all, full time. However, you can set up to monitor several at a time at random. When they are caught then immediate firing. If they have broken laws, then full prosecution.
I am tired of the trash messing with me. That's not really my biggest concern. With today's multiple mass attacks, I worry that they will piss off the wrong person. Not being able to identify the real jerk he/she may harm some other Google employee(s), Real possibility. Don't take this as treat. Furthest thing from my mind. However, I do strongly believe in KARMA. What goes around comes around. I am simply warning you of a real possibility that Google would be responsible for failure to act.
I close now with a question in my mind? How many of these complaints have you received without acting?
Sincerely, Barry Fowler,
3650 Clairemont Dr #5b, San Diego, CA 92117, - [protected], - [protected]@gmail.com
Cc: FBI San Francisco, CA

H
4:53 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Google Google*moon active g.co/helppay#ca and google*moon active internet ca

These charges have appeared on my credit card on 5/04/2020. I do not know why! Moon active g.co/helppay#Ca is for $2.99 and Google Moon Active Internet CA is for $19.99. Please send an explanation to : ozark.[protected]@yahoo.com. I have no authorized a revolving debit to my acount.

Respectfully,
Lola J. Heagren

4:43 am EDT

Google Google play

Google es quien manipula todas las estafas en la internet desde los programas de recompenzaz los sorteos en linea los programas grant lo trabajos en casa. Cuando digo todo es todo de tanto reclamar me cambiaron ala fuerza mi correo electronico no existe mafia que se compare y lo mas triste es que el gobierno de los estados unidos lo sabe y no hace nada

7:39 am EDT

Google Google f mountain view caus

I have a charge to my bank account for 60.27 that I have no idea why. I am very upset about this. How can you charge me and not tell me why? I expect your full cooperation and an answer in a timely manner. My name is Forrest. My number is [protected]. Why are you demanding 350 characters? The information I provided is all I have. I will go to my bank and have this charge blocked. I am disappointed that you have stolen my money. I thought you had more honor than that. I'm not done with this. I am going to share this theft with every platform possible.

Read full review of Google and 2 comments
2 comments
C
C
Cooky Josey
, US
Sep 16, 2020 6:30 pm EDT

I have the same charge..did you ever get refunded and find out what the charge was for?

Maria E C Canales
, US
Jun 11, 2020 2:10 pm EDT

I also had some charges done . I don't even know what they are for have already dispute three times the charges and they just want to return my money Like you say they just charge and don't even expain what the charges are for . I had always heard google was a great site for research but I can just they that's the way to do fraud

S
2:20 pm EDT

Google Several different google products google motion and it's become quite a bit of money

The only information you need is to call me on the telephone Monday between 9 and 5 at [protected] or [protected] I have already contacted my lawyer this is like the fifth time I'm dealing with this [censored] and I'm looking at my account now I lost my husband two weeks ago and he had problems before that so I hadn't really looked at this account and it's flooded with charges I never made my name is an Campion I expect a phone call or you will receive notification from my attorney cuz I'm sick of your nonsense like I thought we had this cleared up twice before obviously either just a pack of Thieves and I'm getting Google out of my phone and out of my computer if I don't get every penny back there are other options that aren't thieves sincerely and Campion follow through because I'm a [censored] and I have six people I know with the same problem you want to see a class action lawsuit just try me just try me

J
4:42 am EDT

Google Google hangout

I have someone who has blackmailed me through google hangouts. I archived the conversation so I can build a case against the person but the archived info has disappeared. This archived info has incriminating evidence against that person. My archived conversation only goes back until April 13th. Where has the conversation gone? This person who has blackmailed has taken over$100k from me. He's not an American and might be here illegally. I've asked for help from google and have gotten no response.

E
10:10 am EDT

Google Unauthorized debit card charges

I signed up for a Google videos on youtube; however, after checking my statement balance, I noticed two things:

1. The most recent charges increased to 4 consecutive charges of $49.99

2. and that the charge category changed from household to none and that the billing was performed by Google*Youtube videos Mountain View, CA instead of the Google amphitheater.

I have attached a screen capture of these charges. In the meantime, I am going to contact my credit union. I would appreciate very much that these charges, which total $196.00, are credited back to my account.

Thank you for your time and effort. There appears to have been many complaints as I have seen posted online.

Sincerely, Ernest M. Rimanosky

3:12 am EDT

Google pixel 4xl

I bought about 15 different google gadgets in google store over the past few years.

2 chrome casts were broken.
1 pixelbook was broken, they sent me to replace another one that did not have a touchscreen worked.
My pixel 4xl began to show 50% of the battery and will turn off, after long troubles it was replaced with another.
Google, are there many defects?

12:07 am EDT

Google Refused to give credit for unauthorized online purchase.

I am shocked! Shockef that a multi billion dollar company (google) built by humans can be so cold as to fight my bank (and me) for $99.98. Someone pirated (stole) my wife's debit card information and not only made two charges but also set up a up a monthly membership for yiutube. We don't own a computer and are unsble to stream on our television. They should be able to tell us who did this but they choose to just screw us at a time when we are living from day to day under a cloud of fear of losing our income. Where is their sense of right and wrong. We are people and would appreciate a human response. Guess serving mammon helos their bottom line more than just doing what is right.

Z
5:36 pm EDT

Google Search

Google search is acting crazy. I do a simple search like "current time in the Philippines" and it hits me with a multistage captcha. After I successfully complete the overly long captcha, it tells me I did it correctly and goes into an endless loop of more captcha's. All this trouble for a search! I was not even logging in somewhere or doing anything that required security.

Update by zanderbox
May 07, 2020 4:08 pm EDT

It is still doing it on May 7. Google just doesn't care if their stuff works or not. Now half the time I can't call OUT on Google Voice either.

Update by zanderbox
Apr 08, 2020 12:34 am EDT

It is still doing it on April 7, 2020. Google is just not as professional as it used to be. Google Voice only works half the time also.

A
6:55 am EDT

Google Asurion

Do not use asurion to insure your iphone. They are a complete ripe-off. They charge you for the insurance and then they charge you for a broken phone. They have now refused to replace my sons phone if it breaks again, but they charged me for the insurance. I would take apple care or any other insurance but never take asurion again.

P
2:39 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Google Unauthorized sales tax charges on donations

On my youtube account, [protected]@gmail.com, i made a donation to Rebel news for 12 can dollars, and was charged tax on a donation. Come on you guys, do not charge me tax on it as this is a donation. Please refund me my tax amount.

I have enclosed a screen shot of the receipt from my gmail account. This is a news site and was live, and i made a donation through youtube. So please correct this.

Thanks
Pierre Cardin

12:22 pm EDT

Google GOOGLE *CCI Intelli, g.co/helppay#, GBR - Why does this appear in my credit card SOA

My name is Felipe T. Galia form the Philippines.
This has appeared for at least three months already in my Metrobank credit card SOA, the latest being the SOA dated March 10, 2020.
I have no idea how this came about. Please help me remove this.
Refund is requested, please.

S
3:03 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Google bad reviews posted by past employees that is irrelevant to a review and not customers

On my business website, there exists two complaints filed by employees and i have explained this to google, in which you continue to do nothing about. I am requesting that you remove both Suede Roody and WIlliam Anderson reviews from my business page. They are past employees and not customers.

1:36 pm EDT

Google Unauthorized charge

I see a pending charge for $9.99 today on my debit checking account. No clue how to contact GLU games Inc. of mountain view ca telepathically. This game of charging me for things I do not order or authorize is getting old. It is criminal and time-consuming to undo. Please advise!

10:17 am EDT

Google I have been charged 3 times for a game I do not have

My debit card has been charge 3 times for a google game that I do not have! Please reimburse me for these games! They are listed below my email is [protected]@yahoo.com

L
4:48 am EDT

Google unauthorised use of brand name.

Persons implicating to be employees of Cape Grace Hotel, Cape Town, by names "Nazareth Mathayi", "Craig Martin" and "Trevor Moses" have been scammingservice providers into supplying product, which were then stolen. The fraudulent domains and gmail are: [protected]@gmail.com, www.masscashgroup.com, www.hotelcapegrace.com and www.capegracehotels.com. All the domains are registered through Google.

A previous request to block the webpages and gmail-address proofed to be unsuccessfull.

See on attachments the people who were approached etc.

W
7:46 am EDT

Google Youtube ads

The ads in the youtube app are getting more in aproriate by the day. Today I saw an add that went too far. It showed a picture of a girl with the text in dutch "f*** them here in the a**".
I don't know why I get all these dating ads but I keep reporting them as inapropriate. This doesn't help.

I dont know who approved this add but I am considering quitting youtube.

Google In-depth Review

User Interface and Navigation: Google's user interface is clean, simple, and easy to navigate. The search bar is prominently displayed at the center of the page, making it convenient for users to quickly enter their search queries. The layout is intuitive, with clearly labeled tabs for different types of searches, such as images, news, and videos. The search results page is well-organized, displaying relevant information in a user-friendly manner.

Search Engine Functionality: Google's search engine functionality is top-notch. It quickly retrieves search results from its vast index, providing users with a wide range of relevant information. The search engine's advanced algorithms ensure that the most accurate and up-to-date results are displayed. Users can also take advantage of various search operators and filters to refine their searches and find exactly what they're looking for.

Accuracy and Relevance of Search Results: Google excels in delivering accurate and relevant search results. Its sophisticated algorithms analyze various factors, such as keyword relevance, website quality, and user feedback, to determine the most appropriate results for each query. The search engine's continuous improvement efforts ensure that users receive the most reliable and up-to-date information available on the web.

Advertising and Sponsored Content: Google displays advertising and sponsored content in a non-intrusive manner. Sponsored results are clearly labeled and separated from organic search results, ensuring transparency for users. The ads are relevant to the user's search query and are displayed in a way that does not compromise the overall user experience. Google's advertising platform also provides effective targeting options for advertisers, maximizing the relevance of the ads shown.

Additional Services and Features: In addition to its search engine, Google offers a wide range of additional services and features. These include Gmail for email, Google Maps for navigation, Google Drive for cloud storage, and Google Calendar for scheduling. Google also provides productivity tools like Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, which are seamlessly integrated with its other services. These additional services enhance the overall user experience and make Google a one-stop destination for various online needs.

Privacy and Data Protection: Google takes privacy and data protection seriously. It has implemented robust security measures to safeguard user data and ensure confidentiality. Users have control over their privacy settings and can choose what information they want to share with Google. The company also provides transparency reports, detailing government requests for user data. Google's commitment to privacy and data protection instills confidence in its users.

Mobile Compatibility and App Performance: Google's website is highly mobile-friendly and responsive. It adapts seamlessly to different screen sizes, providing a consistent user experience across devices. Additionally, Google offers dedicated mobile apps for various services, such as Google Search, Gmail, and Google Maps. These apps are well-optimized, ensuring smooth performance and quick access to information on mobile devices.

Customer Support and Accessibility: Google offers comprehensive customer support through various channels. Its Help Center provides a wealth of resources, including FAQs, troubleshooting guides, and product documentation. Users can also contact Google's support team directly for assistance. Google strives to make its services accessible to all users, including those with disabilities, by adhering to web accessibility standards and continuously improving accessibility features.

Local Business Listings and Maps: Google's local business listings and maps feature is invaluable for users seeking information about businesses in their area. The search engine displays detailed business listings, including contact information, reviews, and ratings. Google Maps provides accurate and reliable navigation, helping users find their way to their desired destinations. The integration of local business listings and maps enhances the overall user experience and makes Google a go-to resource for local information.

Social and Community Integration: Google seamlessly integrates with various social and community platforms. Users can easily share search results, articles, and other content through social media channels. Google also provides access to user-generated content, such as reviews and ratings, which can help users make informed decisions. The integration of social and community features enhances the overall user experience and promotes engagement within the Google ecosystem.

How to file a complaint about Google?

Here is a guide on how to file a complaint against Google on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or Create an Account:
- If you already have an account on ComplaintsBoard.com, log in. If not, create a new account to proceed.

2. Navigating to the Complaint Form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the Title:
- Summarize the main issue you have with Google in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the Experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Google.
- Mention key areas of concern, any transactions with the company, steps taken to resolve the issue, the nature of the problem, and the personal impact.

5. Attaching Supporting Documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filling Optional Fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review Before Submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission Process:
- Click the 'Submit' button to submit your complaint.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure you follow these steps carefully to effectively file a complaint against Google.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Google customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (650) 330-0100 +1 (650) 623-4000 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Google?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Google Customer Service. Initial Google complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Google above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Google. Discuss the issues you have had with Google and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.