Goodwill — rude employee
I was at the Goodwill in Cookeville, Tn. They had just opened up and I needed to use the restroom. When I got there, the door was propped open and a mop bucket was outside. I needed to go and really could not wait. When I came out of the stall a very rude female employee advised me that we were not to come into the bathroom while she was cleaning it. I was in such shock over her rudeness I was speechless. I guess cleaning the restrooms while the store is closed would make too much sense.
As my good friend has said"ugliness must be a disability"
More Goodwill Complaints & Reviews
- Goodwill Industries - rude managers 
- Goodwill Industries - charged a different price from marked price 
- Goodwill store - scam and theft 
- Goodwill Industries - unethical behavior/employee attitude 
- Goodwill - price changing and thieft 
- Goodwill - badwill 
- Goodwill Industries International - pricing
- Goodwill Industries Of Se Wisconsin - disrespecting laundry co workers and new management
- Goodwill Industries International - service
- Goodwill - wont pay