Goodwillrude employee

I was at the Goodwill in Cookeville, Tn. They had just opened up and I needed to use the restroom. When I got there, the door was propped open and a mop bucket was outside. I needed to go and really could not wait. When I came out of the stall a very rude female employee advised me that we were not to come into the bathroom while she was cleaning it. I was in such shock over her rudeness I was speechless. I guess cleaning the restrooms while the store is closed would make too much sense.

As my good friend has said"ugliness must be a disability"

•   May 12, 2010

Irish, YOUR RETARTED!!

May 12, 2010

After reading your comments, both parties are acting like children. Calling each other "###ed" sending each other PM's. Accusing someone of stealing from garage sales. Can we come up with better insults? Not to mention that calling someone ###ed is degrading to people considered mentally ###ed. Some are born with developmental disabilities and some are injured. Lady Pink you should be ashamed of yourself for just making that comment, and Irish you should be ashamed for calling her "###ed" back. Grow up you two.

May 12, 2010

Well from the looks of it Lady Pink Started it with the "you are ###ed" however both of you continues to post childish comments. If she can't share her letter without calling people names she should not he sharing her experience. However ignore her, best way to deal with people like her who obviously cannot take negative feedback. Maybe she posted two complaints because she just found this site? Maybe one incident happened earlier? Or maybe you are correct and she is trying to get something, however if she cannot recieve feedback without calling people names than perhaps she is not mature enough to be here.

Just to you know Lady Pink, they have to clean the restrooms every hour or two otherwise they would be a pigsty and that would be another reason people complain. If they left it till the store closed it would be realy messy. Face it, we humans are pigs, even pigs clean up after themselves. However she could have been more polite to you.

• B
      May 13, 2010

" I guess cleaning the restrooms while the store is closed would make too much sense."

I guess leaving everyone's ### and piss on the toilet would suit you better, and make more sense to you." Is this your first time being in a public washroom, they get nasty.

• F
      May 15, 2010

I work at a Goodwill in California. We have to check and clean the restrooms every hour. We have to do this because people are nasty in public restrooms...I mean do you really got to throw your nasty used maxipads on the floor when there is a trash can right there...I dont understand people sometimes!! Flush the toilet..i really dont feel like flushing your crap. And just a note..maybye the door was propped open because she just finished mopping and didnt want an accident to happen..

Dec 06, 2010

People are so needy!! Pink Lady should be happy that there was a washroom at Goodwill. Most Goodwills do not have public bathrooms anymore because people/customers cannot respects the property of a store anymore, and feel the need to make a mess, hence why employees have to clean the bathroom every hour!!

•   Apr 25, 2011

Most of the customers I see at my local goodwill are a bunch of disgusting slobs.Went to use the restroom one afternoon and some guy was pissing all over the ###ing floor, it was unbelievable.

• H
      Feb 08, 2017

@mancubis You're probably a disgusting slob yourself

• L
      Jun 09, 2017

@Heather goofy You sound like a [censor]

• H
      Feb 08, 2017

Goodwill is a #### company to work for and a bunch of greedy #####.. That's why employees are rude, they hate their jobs and being paid minimum wage