Goodwill Industriesstore on south 38th, tacoma, washington

S

I am a veteran and average American. I have gone to the Goodwill Store on South 38th Street, Tacoma, WA many times and was thrilled when they reverted back to having sales (Tue/Wed/Thurs 99 cents for the color tags from the prior week. The manager in this Goodwill store has questioned me three different occasions about my PTSD Service dog. The first time she stated "dogs are not allowed in the stores" and I explained about my dog. The customer service at this Goodwill has gone from bad to worse and today not only was I questioned by another Goodwill Assistant Manager about my dogs, but the look she gave me was equal to any of the Goodwill staff working there. The prices have become unstable and today I saw a 3/4 full bottle of Windex marked $4.99 (blue tag). When asked for a dressing room I was told by the employee "my gosh I don't have time for this, I work this whole store, back and forth, forth and back". I WILL NOT SHOP AT THIS GOODWILL EVER AGAIN, the entire store has an uneasy feeling of they are doing the customers a favor and it's not good. I will go back to Value Village, Salvation Army, and two other Goodwill Stores across town. Shame on this store for the way customers are made to feel!!!