Goodwill Cargo, Qatarcargo missing

I have sent cargo of 20 pcs with receipt no. [protected] by Sea cargo details of company below.
Good Will Cargo,
POBox no. 6679, Doha, Qatar.
Ph: (+974) [protected] Mob ; +974 [protected], [protected]

out of 20 pcs sent from above cargo only 19 pcs have received in booked location Hyderabad. More than one year has passed one pcs is still missing. I would like file complaint for cargo and claim for missing items.
Kindly take strict action against them.

Regards,

SMAli

• Su
    Suhaib2009 Mar 06, 2016

Recently good will cargo cheating the customer who sending to India. It taking more than 1 month to deliver India by Air cargo

• Ha
    Hari Navaikulam Iyer Nov 03, 2015

Received my cargo on 4th May.As I was busy I couldn't open the parcel in front of the delivery boy.

It was totally damaged when I opened it and I couldn't use any of the items in the parcel.It contained chester with two units, washing powder, paper etc.It is a total loss for me.

Good will cargo people are telling I have to open the box infront of the delivery man before receipt. Even the delivery man doesn't have the time
    to wait. THIS CARGO DELIVERY IS A WASTE OF MONEY FOR ME.
    Thanking you
    Yours faithfully
    Hari Iyer

• Ge
    genyfer23 Jan 24, 2013

we just waiting for our two boxes.it was sent last jan.14, 2013...under ATLAS CARGO.so please give us details.or contact us.mrs.genyfer badilla..09274054457, thanks

pls. give us your contact office number here in manila...