Goodlife Fitnessunethical behaviour, bunch of lies by charlene dowling and brian o'keeffe

S

I was being misled by Charlene Dowlin for bigger personal training package and talked very rudely by Brian O'Keeffe, Manager at 137 Yonge St, Toronto I was interested in joining personal training classes at Goodlife and was asked to meet Charlene Dowling who is Level 4 personal trainer at 137 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5C 1W6 for the initial package of 7 sessions in January 2017. After those 7 sessions I wanted a shorter 3-4 months package. However, Charlene only told me about 72 and 94 sessions and kept saying there is nothing less than that. I repeatedly asked her about shorter time frame package but she NEVER mentioned about 54 sessions package. I went to Coxwell location and asked the Manager there and she told me abut 54 sessions package. I was shocked to know that there is a shorter time package and that Charlene didnt mention it to me. Its misleading and very unfair practice to misinform your customers just to get more money out of us. I feel very annoyed by what has happened and wanted to inform the branch about it. I wrote an email at the branch and got a call from Brian O'Keeffe, Fitness Manager at 137 Yonge St, Toronto. To my surprise he backed Charlene on what she did and said that as a client I can't come and dictate to them what I want and banged the the phone on my face. I was in the middle of conversation and suddenly he cut the phone.He never called back or wrote an apology email. I was shocked at the rude behaviour of someone who is at Manager level at Goodlife. First of all he never apologized for what Charlene did to me and on top of that he behaved in such a rude manner. Its so surprising he had the audacity to tell me that I can't tell them what package I want. Its my finances and my time and its absolutely my right to tell them what I am comfortable with. I would suggest everyone to stay away from that fitness centre and esp. Brian and Charlene.

• Dr
    Drewshka Apr 03, 2021

I interviewed at that GoodLife location with Brian O’Keefe. He is an absolute turd to say the least. Glad I didn’t take that job.