Goodlife FitnessRefund denied

A Sep 08, 2020

I am writing this to inform you that I recently cancelled my goodlife membership as I don't feel comfortable at this point getting back to the gym because of covid (at goodlife club). Back in march I had opted for 7 personal training sessions at good life. I was able to attend 2 out of 7 and the remaining 5 sessions were cancelled by you guys because of the goodlife closure.

Since I cancelled my membership, I deserve to get the refund of my remaining 5 sessions. Goodlife customer reps are repeatedly telling me I am not eligible for a refund. However, they have failed to give me the explanation.

Goodlife cancelled my scheduled sessions. I agree because of govt wanted to close it off. They reopened clubs back in july. I don't feel comfortable going back to the gym since goodlife locations have covid cases. Now they're forcing me to schedule sessions or lose money. Why. What's my fault? They didn't ask me before cancelling, they didn't ask me before they reopened and started charging my account. Now, I cancelled my membership, I should get my money back. They're just refusing to give my money back.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Amit sondhi

• Si
    SidSpeaks Sep 22, 2020

Hate to say it but you won't get money back. Goodlife is a thieving company