Globe TelecomGlobe at home plan 2499

D Aug 23, 2020

Hi,

My upgrade plan from Plan 1899 to Plan 2499 was processed on August 21.

On August 21 around 9PM, my connection speed got faster. Download speed went from 30+Mbps to 50+Mbps and Upload speed from 7Mbps to 23Mbps.

On August 23, when I checked my connection speed at 4AM, my connection speed went back to my old Plan 1899 which is 30+Mbps download and 10+Mbps upload.

I already sent a direct message to their twitter and facebook but no one is answering back. I already called Globe hotline but was redirected to booking a technician instead of having talked to an agent.

If my connection speed now Plan2499 is the same as my old Plan1899, why would i be paying for the Plan2499 and what happened during August 22 when my internet got faster.

Before they processed my upgrade, I was told that there are no available slots to accomodate my upgrade to Plan2499. I was hoping that this is not a case when they switched your connection to Plan2499 just to close my request and switched back my connection to Plan1899 just like the issue with PLDT.

Please assist.

Aris Sandiego

marry grace calingasan Sep 27, 2020

This morning I ask the nanny of my sister to pay for our bill, then she suddenly chat me that our bill increase from 1899 to 2770 then I ask her why, she said because the plan was already upgraded and 271 was the excess of two days of not paying last Sept.26, 2020 she told the cashier not to punch the payment because she will ask me first but then she already did.For only 2 days we have 271 and the worst thing is that the plan was upgraded without the booster .We are required to pay the upgraded plan that was not even used and delivered is that right? As customers I think we have the right to received and enjoy a good service, we are paying the plan that doesn't suit the product we are paying, please be careful and more responsible on your customers.