Globe Telecom — Globe at home plan 2499
My upgrade plan from Plan 1899 to Plan 2499 was processed on August 21.
On August 21 around 9PM, my connection speed got faster. Download speed went from 30+Mbps to 50+Mbps and Upload speed from 7Mbps to 23Mbps.
On August 23, when I checked my connection speed at 4AM, my connection speed went back to my old Plan 1899 which is 30+Mbps download and 10+Mbps upload.
I already sent a direct message to their twitter and facebook but no one is answering back. I already called Globe hotline but was redirected to booking a technician instead of having talked to an agent.
If my connection speed now Plan2499 is the same as my old Plan1899, why would i be paying for the Plan2499 and what happened during August 22 when my internet got faster.
Before they processed my upgrade, I was told that there are no available slots to accomodate my upgrade to Plan2499. I was hoping that this is not a case when they switched your connection to Plan2499 just to close my request and switched back my connection to Plan1899 just like the issue with PLDT.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action
- Globe Telecom - customer service
- Globe Telecom - broadband/dsl-transfer of location
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20
- Globe - bad customer service
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi
- Globe Telecom - about payment
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead'
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company