Globe Telecom — gcash
I don't know if this is worth the complaint but your representatives obviously do not know how to comprehend with the customer's concerns. Called 2882 hotline to get assistance in activating the Gcash card and talked to May employee ID Ztm05401, which I don't know if this is just a pseudo ID. It took us more than 15 minutes and placed us on hold thrice. By the way, my concern was: Gcash card number do not match the service number. After such time and unnecessary hold, she asked me to reset the PIN, I asked her if that will solve the card issue, she said no and just need to coordinate with the company who provided the Gcash card. She kept on interrupting me when I tried to explain something and frequently raises her voice. Globe, if you want to keep your name, deal with your service reps! Hope this employee will be reprimanded.
More Globe Telecom Complaints & Reviews
- Globe Telecoms - notice of legal action
- Globe Telecom - customer service
- Globe Telecom - 8888 superunli25 and unlitxt20
- Globe Telecom - broadband/dsl-transfer of location
- Globe - bad customer service
- Globe Telecom - old broadband connection with a/c no 862604269 & 868202396
- Globe Telecom - speed of wifi
- Globe Telecom - about payment
- Globe Telecommunications. - poor internet connection and landline is completely 'dead'
- Globe Telecom - unethical, corrupt company