Globe Telecomgcash

M Jan 24, 2020 Review updated:

Your customer service and supervisors are very unprofessional. I have been calling since 1pm and now its 5:30pm but they keep on placing me on hild for a lot of hours. I was calling to have my money released since I have an emergency situation. I have php12, 641.52 in my gcash wallet. I already reached the transction limit for the month on my account and they did not even notify ahead that i'm almost on my limit. They just want to hold my family emergency money until the next month which is more than a week from now. I badly need my money for my son's medication and our survival but the customer service are not helpful at all.

• Da
    Dayan Abanto Feb 16, 2020

Hi Malou,

True!!

I am having the same issue as well. I also reached my limit but they deducted 20, 500 on my BDO account last December 21, 2019 since it was linked to it and imagine until now it is still unresolved. They have been tossing me from here and there and even BDO is not acknowledging their memo.

it took them more than a month to investigate and they just sent a letter that it was for reversal but the bank wont acknowledge it. Worst is they are tagging my issue as done even if it is still unresolved.

Been really frustrated with their service. Customer service representatives will just tell you we will address this to escalation team. same response over and over again.