Menu

O
Author of the complaint
8:05 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered pair of glasses supposed to cost $134.00. They responded that they would have to use different lenses - if I agreed - and would make $8.00 refund. In actuality they charged my cc twice - Once for $134.00 and once for $127.95 When I complained, they initially referred to $8.00 refund and that it was approved. When I questioned further - about a charge of $261.95 for glasses that were supposed to only cost $134.00 they obfuscated. I sent copies of cc bills showing full charges. They responded showing that only $67.00 was refunded and as far as they are concerned, they won't do anything else! Pure, outright thievery!

More Glasses USA complaints & reviews

Glasses USA - Beware of this company!
Glasses USA - Online scam
Glasses USA - No Glasses, Took Money
Glasses USA - Deceitful website
Glasses USA - Worst Service Ever
2 comments
J
Jan 05, 2017 10:47 am EST

Not surprising. They provide horrible service. My recommendation is never buy progressive lens from GlassesUSA. Also, despite the 100% Guarantee, etc. promos on homepage, I think very misleading. Check out their profile on BBB and other review websites.

G
Jan 19, 2012 2:55 pm EST

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear that the billing problem was not fixed to your satisfaction. I can assure you that we would never overcharge someone and keep the money. I believe there was simply a misunderstanding between you and our customer service team. If you could please call us at [protected] between 9am and 5pm EST, I assure you that we can fix the problem.
I am sorry for any confusion.
Sincerely,
Brandon Le
Manager, GlassesUSA Customer Service

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

95 complaints