GlassesUSA.comOvercharge/Won't refund

Ordered pair of glasses supposed to cost $134.00. They responded that they would have to use different lenses - if I agreed - and would make $8.00 refund. In actuality they charged my cc twice - Once for $134.00 and once for $127.95 When I complained, they initially referred to $8.00 refund and that it was approved. When I questioned further - about a charge of $261.95 for glasses that were supposed to only cost $134.00 they obfuscated. I sent copies of cc bills showing full charges. They responded showing that only $67.00 was refunded and as far as they are concerned, they won't do anything else!! Pure, outright thievery!!

John Boyd Jan 05, 2017

Not surprising. They provide horrible service. My recommendation is never buy progressive lens from GlassesUSA. Also, despite the 100% Guarantee, etc. promos on homepage, I think very misleading. Check out their profile on BBB and other review websites.

• Gl
    GlassesUSA Jan 19, 2012

Dear Customer,

I am sorry to hear that the billing problem was not fixed to your satisfaction. I can assure you that we would never overcharge someone and keep the money. I believe there was simply a misunderstanding between you and our customer service team. If you could please call us at [protected] between 9am and 5pm EST, I assure you that we can fix the problem.
    I am sorry for any confusion.
    Sincerely,